Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mage application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi.

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Well first; yes I did notice that the application form said that mages are closed but I decided to try anyway.

1. What is your name?
Shiroi (used to play Kreatur)

2. What is your race and class?
BE Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I want to join a raiding guild and since Nemesis seems to be really good I figured I'll ask here too.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Most of my raiding has been done on my warrior so I will write down his history.

Blightlords:
When BC came out I was in their Kara group 3 but they constantly kept taking ppl out of the group to reenforce group 1 and 2 so we kept going nowhere.

Death Cult Armageddon:
I knew the GL from a diff game so I hang out with them for a while but they were stuck on curator for 6 months so I left (alot of players in there are very bad).

Avenge the Fallen:
Rabbitwombat the GL seemed cool and they had relatively good progression (for TL horde). Sadly prior to my joining them the guild went through a split because Blaen one of their tanks left and took alot of ppl with him.
So I only cleared kara with them a few times.

Deadly Serious:
Due to boredom with the game (only did arenas and kara) I joined DS altho i never liked the GL Blean.
So I became a tank for them in the eye and SSC as well as ZA.
However due to an argument with Blean about being allowed to raid Kara with some of my friends (kara was a joke by then already) I took my leave.
(That was in December 2007)

After that I quit the game for about 8 months.

When I came back in August I joined Calamitous Intent a guild mainly consistant of friends such as Tormack, Ordin, Stonehoof, Solance, Enigma, Rellus etc.
(alot of them left for Focus or Nemesis now tho)

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid member.
(If you want me in an arena team I can help out with that too but seeing as you have alot of good pvpers i think i will stick to my friends for that.)

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
Did not play pre-BC.
BC: All Heroics, Kara, Gruul, ZA, SSC+TK (minus the last bosses which where still hard for TL horde in December 2007);
Did not raid MH, BT or SW since I didn't raid when I came back after my break.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
FFB spec (0/50/21).
As there seemes to be a bug with living bomb (only 1 per raid boss) I chose the Cold Snap version of the build.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I hope mage application isn't definately closed and that all was for naught :p.
And hi Ordin (if you read this).

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= -30ishOVER9000.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi.

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:15 pm

Hm I could not find the edit button.

Anyway post BC:

All heroics, WG10man, OS10man 0 drakes
Back to top Go down
Ordin

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

/vouch

Very good player, definitely knows his class. Shiroi is definitely someone that would be a good addition to the guild. He is in my top 5 players that I would vouch for.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi.

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Hm not alot of reception here.
(thanks ordin)

As a heads up i'm basically clearing 10man content (naxx, os) with my friends.
(got the dagger from kel few days ago).

tho im still interested in joining nemesis for 25man raiding.
(if you still need some more that is).
Back to top Go down

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:13 am

/vouch

Did really well in our 10-man Naxx tonight.

Thanks for sticking it out through all the mishaps, as Arrick said, new group and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:12 am

If we have room we'll bring you thursday Shiroi. As long as you can make 2/3 of the raids I'm content with bringing you on board.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Shiroi.

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 pm

Allright just msg me in-game or whatever if you got room.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Some sort of mix up? I don't recall a tryout ever but I'm closing due to lack of responses/dialogue over a long period of time. I'm assuming loss if interest. Feel free to reapply if this was not the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application.   Mage application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage application.
Page 1 of 1