Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mctoasty Mage app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mctoasty

Mctoasty Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Mctoasty Mage app   Mctoasty Mage app I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:16 pm

1. Mctoasty

2. Blood elf mage

3. As of late the past few guilds ive been in have lacked dedication and skill, im looking for a more serious raiding guild.

4. I was with Black axe clan for about a year and raided them in the BC, but after WOTLK came out it started getting sketchy, and then i joined apocalypse and im currently with them but im fed up with loggin on to raid , and having 9 guild members online

5.Deffinatly mainly raiding, but as of late ive been gettting into pvp more.

6. In BC i raided SSC(full clears) TK(all but Kael thas) BT up to mother and hyjal up to arch.
in WOTLK i ve done everything but 3d, and in UD i ve gotten up to kolo, but have watched vids for all the up coming fights.

7. I raid and pvp as arcane.

8. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Mctoasty

9. 17

10. im not a scrub Razz and i can pick things up quickly =D

11. All those days are good for me, although on thursdays i ll be getting on just after 7 >.<

=D

[img]Mctoasty Mage app Img16.imageshack

guess my smiley face wasnt good enough Razz

Heres my favorite super heroe, MCTOASTy the super mage =D
[img][URL=http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot050309140034.jpg]Mctoasty Mage app Wowscrnshot050309140034.th[/img]

Last edited by mctoasty on Tue May 05, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dopeboyfresh

Dopeboyfresh

Mctoasty Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mctoasty Mage app   Mctoasty Mage app I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Yoooo Mctoasty!

This dude is leet and can pull some srs deeps, he's a friend irl and he's the dude who got me into WoW in the first place. He's got full t7.5, t8.5 gloves and he's leet as shit!!!!

/vouch Very Happy

Now what does Vinna the internet bully got to say....... lol affraid
Back to top Go down
mctoasty

Mctoasty Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mctoasty Mage app   Mctoasty Mage app I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:46 pm

i so soz vinna Razz hehe .hope i didnt miss anything =D
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Mctoasty Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mctoasty Mage app   Mctoasty Mage app I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Yo,

Well it looks pretty good. But we are chocked full on DPS atm. Mind you we are short healers so there are talk of people that normally play dps changing to healing classes ect.

So if you wanted to sit tight for a bit, we should be able to get back to you in a few days about whats up.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
mctoasty

Mctoasty Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mctoasty Mage app   Mctoasty Mage app I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:56 pm

sounds dope, thanks for the update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mctoasty Mage app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mctoasty Mage app   Mctoasty Mage app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mctoasty Mage app
Page 1 of 1