Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Malivice - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malivice

Malivice - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Malivice - Mage   Malivice - Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:36 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Malivice

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I am currently guildless, looking for a guild that does both solid pvp and pve. I am also friends with a few of the guild members.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

I have joined a few other pvp & pve guilds like DCA, Kholdstayr's old pvp guild etc. Pre-wrath just some rl friend guilds. I left others because I switched servers a few times. I have a few ally 70s

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

I think I would fit more into the pvp category, just because i am never good with sign ups out of fear that I will miss the date. :/ I love to raid whenever I can though, and I'm not stupid

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I ran most of the pre-BC stuff like MC, BWL etc on my ally. Post BC I mainly played a draenei shaman healer and did lots of heroics/kara/mag/gruul/some za. Didn't get too involved in higher end stuff just because i pvp'd so much

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

I switch alot as being a mage doing so isn't tough to do. Right now I am enjoying frost for the pvp and pve capabilities it has.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Malivice

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Grobarq and Resolute are some g-members I know in the guild. I haven't done a /who yet though so I couldn't say much more than that.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)

Wow, pressure. -30 to be safe
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Malivice - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malivice - Mage   Malivice - Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:09 pm

I am not entirely certain this is the type of guild you're looking for. Our raids are set up in such a way that the same people will be going and raiding with each other each night. Our PvP members are mostly arena players who rarely, if ever, organize groups for BG/world PvP.

It will be some time before we open up 10-mans to those not in one of these predetermined raid groups and 25-man runs require a 2/3% attendance.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Malivice - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malivice - Mage   Malivice - Mage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:44 am

No reply for some time; no effort to clarify schedule. I am closing this app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malivice - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malivice - Mage   Malivice - Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malivice - Mage
Page 1 of 1