Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mage Application

Go down 
+2
Drulethen
Synergy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Synergy

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:37 am

1. What is your name?
Synergysi

2. What is your race and class?
Undead Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I want to get back into raiding and Nemesis seems like a very promising guild.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid Member

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.
In BC I did barely any raiding. Pre-BC I was in Fedex clearing AQ40, several Naxx bosses, and everything before that.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Probably fire
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Synergysi

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Blindhealer says you're a dirty warlock newb and you should let me in. =)
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:44 am

Whats your relation to Blindhealer?

You said that you raided with fedex clearing pre-bc content. Were you a core member? Did you make most of the raids? How did you do dps wise compared to everyone else?.

All in all... I know Blindhealer was good but I need you to prove to me that you are as well.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Synergy

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 am

Blind is my RL friend.

Yes i was a core member and made most of the raids. I was there for all our c'thun kills and most Naxx raids. DPS wise I can't remember exactly how I compared but I certainly wasn't a crutch. I would estimate I was consistantly top 5ish.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:45 am

C'thun kills are good. I know you have to know what you're doing... everyone that is, to beat him down. Can you come to ZA at 8pm CST tonight?
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:04 am

Unfortunately, this week from Monday-Thursday, I am busy from 830-9. Its only for this week though, I shouldn't have any problem showing up to raids if I am accepted.
Back to top Go down
Reizen

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 am

i was reading this app then i was like wtf

Mage Application 2zegw35
Back to top Go down
Fammin

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 am

I was mage class leader in Fedex, and Synergysi always came to raids prepared and was competitive on the damage. Always wondered what happened to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Everything sounds good then. Whisper myself or another officer when you are on for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Deredine

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Synergy wrote:
Blind is my RL friend.

Yes i was a core member and made most of the raids. I was there for all our c'thun kills and most Naxx raids. DPS wise I can't remember exactly how I compared but I certainly wasn't a crutch. I would estimate I was consistantly top 5ish.

i needz is address! he still live in Camarillo?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/drew_skills
Vis
Admin
Vis

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Invited 10/28/08.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Application   Mage Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application
Page 1 of 1