Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Mage Application :]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Mage Application :] Empty
PostSubject: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:53 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Horribad

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Blood Elf Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Well I was on Thunderlord for a while, up until Nightfall broke I guess, I then transferred to Andorhal where I've been for a while now. Was on vent with Reizen the other night and he said you guys were gonna start a guild for raiding in Wrath so I decided to get a shot, looking at the member list so far it looks pretty promising :]

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

I started playing after Pre-bc, but I guess I've cleared all of the pre-bc content in bc Surprised
As for current progression, full clear Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal and BT, no sunwell xp.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

To be honest I'm not sure yet, I haven't tried the new specs much in raiding situations, so I'd like to theorycraft around until I'm satisfied with it.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Andorhal&n=Horribad

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Currently on Andorhal, I'm pretty much always on Reizens vent Drulethen, if you have any questions for me, I'm "Terribad" in there.

Willing to transfer whenever, if accepted.

Thanks for reading :]
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:50 pm

If Reizen can vouch for you then that is good enough for me. I'd like you to talk with us in vent some time just to get a feel for who you are and go over a few things before you transfer.

Paradox vent:
beepbeep
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:58 am

Alright I can do that, I'll hit ya up sometime tommorow I hope.
Back to top Go down
Garakskul

Garakskul

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 am

See you then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reizen

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:39 am

Garakskul wrote:
See you then Very Happy

r u a gurl
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Going to assume you are no longer interested. Removing this application until further notice. PM me if you want it re-activated.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :]   Mage Application :] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Application :]
Page 1 of 1