Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Raock Undead/ Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raock

Raock  Undead/ Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Raock Undead/ Warrior   Raock  Undead/ Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:10 am

Quote :
What is your character name that you wish to apply with?

Raock (Ray-ock)

Quote :
2. What is your race and class?

Undead Warrior

Quote :
3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.

I'm sick of all these newer guilds drama. Want to raid again with some laid back old schoolers again. People that know what it takes to raid. Not these kids that think you just go in and aoe tank stuff, and collect epics like Naxx was. (this time around)

Quote :
4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?

Man coming up on 5 years now... Pink Pony (started it with Zaan, Orclisk, Sunraphim) , Fists of Khaos, Iniquity, Exudus, Fedex, Lost Boys, Casual.
Never left any guild, all disbanded. But Pink Pony which was just a pvp guild. I always stick out the guilds I am in. Through the good times and the bad. Always carry a 99% raid attendance.

Quote :
5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member.. Willing to bench warm until the coach puts me in.

Quote :
6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

All... There's not a boss I haven't killed.
In Ulduar I tried all of the starting area bosses and killed 2, on 25man.

Quote :
7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Protection/or arms.. Prot is what I have been doing through Wotlk, so gear is maxed. My prot spec is currently one that bigger guilds are using to lessen damage on the tank, as long as threat isn't an issue. So more raid healing can be done. Prot Spec 5/10/56

I can also go arms. I have full Valorous, every 2h but the Kt weapon. and deadly pvp fill ins. 54/17/0

Quote :
8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

Armory Raock.. The armory must be messed up, cause those are for sure not my tanking stats.

My current UI.. If you would like a list of Mods I can get them for you.

Quote :
9. How old are you?

Quote :
10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I'm an old school guy that can play his class to the best of its ability's. I've seen everything in this game and still love it. From getting High Warlord, the old Boat Wars, server (Horde) first Naxx boss kill, to all the new quests and people that keep this game going. I keep current on all things from Tankspot, mmochampion, World of Raids, Wowwiki and sometimes stratfu. I know all boss fights, and I rarely make mistakes. i.e. dieing to bright blue, or dark red circles.

I have been an Officer for 4 out of the 7 guilds. I'm and easy going guy, that will never bitch about loot or how many times we wipe on new bosses. I know what rading guilds expect. So I am never late and always prepared.
This is also the first application for a guild, that I have ever done. So be easy on me.

Quote :
11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.

Yes, Fridays, and some Saturdays I can't make it.

Quote :
Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): In MS paint draw a picture of your favorite super hero!

lol.. I love ms paint. SUPER EVIL MONKEY
Back to top Go down
Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Raock Undead/ Warrior   Raock  Undead/ Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 am

I like kittens... and Bunnies... and sometimes Raock.

But mostly I like kittens and bunnies.

Roack's a good guy(but kittens and bunnies are better)

cat bounce albino
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Raock Undead/ Warrior   Raock  Undead/ Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Having an extra tank might be a good thing, just incase one of us is unable to make raid and with dual specs its pretty easy to change and what not.
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Raock Undead/ Warrior   Raock  Undead/ Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 am

Yo,

Well this is a very nicely laid out application. I see no reason adding you to our roster other then the fact it is full to bursting. An extra tank would be nice, but we do have several members that are dual spec prot or have alts.

Having said that, should you wish to sit in an alternate spot that would not be a problem. But I would have you know that our core group is very dedicated so invites would be few and far between.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raock Undead/ Warrior   Raock  Undead/ Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raock Undead/ Warrior
Page 1 of 1