Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

80 Undead Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melganic

80 Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: 80 Undead Warlock   80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:08 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen) - Melganick

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock) - Undead Warlock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. - I basically want to progress with a solid and stable guild.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? -
Dreadnought ; At the time they were content with just raiding Kara every week and not really too interested in even trying to progress. I wanted to do more than just Kara every week.

We Win Games ; The guild basically fell apart soon after the release of WotLK. I knew that i was going to have to be out of game for a little while due to work so i just stayed guildless after that until i knew i was going to be able to come back full time.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily? - Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. - Kara, ZA, Grull, Mag. The only raids i have been on in WotLK have been 25 man OS and the 10 man boss mob in Wintergrasp.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4? (#5 ?)
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

I switch between Destro and Afflic for raid specs, depending on what the raid needs from me.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI. - I will have to take a recent SS of my UI when the servers come back up and post it

9. How old are you? 38

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance! - Before i came to WoW i raided end game in EQ for years, and while i havent hadh much of a chance to do alot of raiding in WoW I know how to play my toon and whats expected of me. I keep a high RA, show up on time and prepared. If its a fight i havent done before i do as much research as possible on the fight so im not coming into it blind and know what my job for that fight is.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.

On your couch you sit
Never moving but to eat
Canada you're fat

I cant seem to get any of my links to work, or at least its not showing in the preview.

[b
Back to top Go down

80 Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1