Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Kraze- 80 undead rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Kraze- 80 undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Kraze- 80 undead rogue   Kraze- 80 undead rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:51 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Krazé

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I am looking to join Nemesis to do serious end game raiding with a group of people that get the job done.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Some previous guild's that ive been in are Gentlemens Club and Servi Letorem. Pretty much left them because the people were not serious and they both were never going anywheres. One other reason i was in Servi was a couple RL frineds are in there.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

"Raid Member"

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Classic- Ony, ZG, BWL, MC, AQ40
Burning Crusade- Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hygal and the first few bosses in BT
Wrath 10 mans- Naxx, OS, Maly
Wrath 25 mans- Naxx, OS, Maly

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

As of right now i plan on being deep assination. This right now is currently the most consistent. Also this is my current spec without HFB, just skip it for arena.

Armory Link-

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

Heres the good ol UI-

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

All together im a very chill guy that loves raiding and most of all progressing with a good group of guys. Also there is a few buddy's of mine in guild. Also i can make all raid times no problem unless there is a RL tragedy lul.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
Back to top Go down

French fries and gravy
Makes all Canadians lazy
I duno lul lul

(horrible i know)
Back to top Go down
Willsz

Willsz

PostSubject: Re: Kraze- 80 undead rogue   Kraze- 80 undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Please post links of your armory and the deep "assination" spec you plan to be raiding with..you mentioned not taking HFB just for a better arena spec?

I suggest putting a little bit more time into the application and show you REALLY want to join Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Krazé

PostSubject: Re: Kraze- 80 undead rogue   Kraze- 80 undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:54 pm

I tried posting links , even with my mage app, they dont show up and i had my frined try and figure it out and no matter what i do the links do not show, and what i ment was getting hunger for blood as my main spec just as of right now im pvping until i get into a guild
Back to top Go down
Krazé

PostSubject: Re: Kraze- 80 undead rogue   Kraze- 80 undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Saltwater just told me what to do so here are all the links

There is my raiding spec- http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/rogue/talents.html?tal=00532300535210050010330135100500500300000000000000000005020000000000000000000000000

There is my armory page (if there is pvp gear on when you look, i also have 3 piece t7)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Kraz%C3%A9

Here is my current UI- http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rogueappshotdn4.jpg

Sorry about that i completely forgot about using the hyperlink, i was just trying to copy and paste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kraze- 80 undead rogue   Kraze- 80 undead rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kraze- 80 undead rogue
Page 1 of 1