Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Stonefox-Undead, Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonefox

Stonefox

Stonefox-Undead, Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:47 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

-Stonefox

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

-Undead Warrior

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

-I've been looking for a guild to join that takes the game not necessarily seriously, but looks to progress. Nemesis looks to me as though it has a lot of potential, and I would like to assist that.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

-Raid Member

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

-I would normally say that I don't have very much Raid experience, simply because of gear requirements, but because of the latest boss nerf, I've succesfully completed Gruuls, Mag and Kara. I've yet to accompany a ZA group. I've not done any Pre-BC instances because of when I joined wow and my leveling technique, the need has never come up.
-Previous MMO's I've tried include, Runescape, Knight.online, Age of Conan, LOTRO and CoV.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

-Whatever spec is deemed most helpfull to Raids, I'll adapt. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Stonefox
-FTY, the armory is seriously out of date.

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

-While my lack of any real Raid experience might be a turn down, I'm a quick learner and a motivated gamer. I would be a beneficial asset to Nemesis' progress.
-I also have a 70 Warlock by the name of Saljourn, though he is probably better off in Pvp.

Thank you,
Stonefox

Last edited by Stonefox on Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kardong
Gideion

Gideion

PostSubject: Re: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm

You say the armory is out of date, What gear is different, do you have a tanking set? I know my armory is old too, by 2 weeks or so maybe. Obviously you will have all new gear when the expansion comes along. But do you have alot of tank experience? Raid dps experience? The raid experience is certainly something that could hinder your app.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Gideion is right, since those things are out of date I would like it if you gave us a run down of your current gear and current experiences. What have you done to stand out in raids? What puts you a step ahead of those around you making you essential to the raid itself?

I like hearing that you are are a quick learner and would be beneficial to Nemesis's success. However, I need you to tell me how before I can understand exactly what you mean.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Stonefox

Stonefox

PostSubject: Re: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:19 pm

Alrighty, heres a list of my gear and stats. I don't know of any sort of gear icon listing to link to forums so ill just type it out.

DPS GEAR
-Head- The Horsemans Helm, epic
-Neck- Worgen Claw Necklace, epic
-Shoulders- Warbinger Shoulderpads, epic
-Back- Blood Knight War Cloak, epic
-Chest- Andrethans Masterwork, green
-Wrist- Field Agents Bracers, green
-Waist- Boraks Belt of Bravery, blue
-Legs- Mag'hari Warlords Legplates, blue
-Feet- Boot's Boots, green
-Finger 1- Aggressor's Mark of the Sha'tar, blue
-Finger 2- Ring of Ghoulish Delight, epic
-Trinket 1- Core of Arkelos, green
-Trinket 2- Dragonspine Trophy, epic
-Weapon- Arcanite Ripper, epic
-Gun- Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle, epic

DPS STATS
-Health- 10,264
-Strength- 400
-Agility- 208
-Stamina- 600
-Armor- 7182
-DPS- 252.2
-Attack Power- 1,545
-Hit Rating- 63
-Crit Chance- 26.59%

TANK STATS +I wont list gear, that was just annoying. Point to make is that I geared this guy to level again for the expansion.

-Health- 10,524
-Strength- 327
-Agility- 173
-Stamina- 626
-Armor- 10,671
-Defense- 423
-Dodge- 12.02%
-Parry- 12.87%
-Block- 7.92%

As far as experience goes, I've really ONLY done DPS in raids, so its probably safe to say I have resonable experience in that. I run OMEN, so I've not had a problem with aggro pulling. I've played tank when the tanks in my raids died, and that usually worked out. And I am practicing stance dancing when in fights.

As to how I would help Nemesis along, all I can say with any certainty is that I hate failure, I play fairly offten and I want to do well, so there will be no slacking on my part by any means, that is unless my gear is hindering. But as you can see, my gear has changed quite a bit in the last 2 or so weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kardong
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 pm

I like that you took the time to post every piece of gear and look up your stats. That being said, what your gear does suggest to me is that you are a fairly casual player. Our current template will require raid members to maintain a 66% attendance, which is 2 nights a week (Raids are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday nights). We'll also want you to show up having read about every encounter so you know roughly what to do, and to have the necessary items to raid (IE flasks, properly enchanted gear, pots, etc).

We'll be running a raid on ZA Thursday night, around 7:30, and likely one Tuesday at the same time. If you are able to show up to either let us know and we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:35 am

Invited 11/5/08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stonefox-Undead, Warrior   Stonefox-Undead, Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stonefox-Undead, Warrior
Page 1 of 1