Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dparameidc - Undead Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Dparameidc - Undead Priest Empty
PostSubject: Dparameidc - Undead Priest   Dparameidc - Undead Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:44 pm

1. What is your name?
John, Dparameidc, Blackrainbow

2. What is your race and class?
Undead Priest, Troll Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I've seen alot of guilds come and go and this one seem like a good choice to put my time and gold into. I've been a constant raider for a while but have hit a dry spell in wotlk due to guild disbands and the inability to clear content.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
On my priest which i want to raid with ive only been in angkor which is a small guild of friends that do mainly 10m content. On my mage I've been in Drunken Alliance pre wotlk, blackaxe clan, servi, L2P. the guilds either disband or didnt have room for me to raid constantly because I was more of a no show filler.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid member! Both if possible

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Nothing pre bc. BC cleared everything besides muru twins and KJ on my mage

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Holy custom build 16/55/0

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Dparamedic
UI is still pretty basic because my old ones are not working right atm but normally use NUI with healbot dbm and about 15 other addons

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I am aware that apps for warlocks are closed, but ill still try to app

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server?
Yes first week i might have to get someone to work for me if i have to work those days but i can change my schedule at work to fit raid times
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Dparameidc - Undead Priest   Dparameidc - Undead Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:53 pm

RL friend vinna? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Dparameidc - Undead Priest   Dparameidc - Undead Priest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Yo,
Eric wrote:
RL friend vinna? Surprised

No just computer illiterate! But he had the sence to pm it to me and not blank post 15 times, +5 cool points.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dparameidc - Undead Priest   Dparameidc - Undead Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dparameidc - Undead Priest
Page 1 of 1