Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Vakon- Undead Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm

PostSubject: Application form Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 pm
The form must be completely filled out in order to be considered for review.

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Vakon

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

The main reason that i want to join Nemesis is that i want to be in a progressive end-game raiding guild.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Previous guilds that i've been in were random friend guilds such as g status. Reason for this was becuase i just pvp'd on my mage so i didnt get involved in a serious guild. Also i was in Focus for about a week just as friends rank becuase my buddy broun was in there.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Pre Bc- ZG, MC, BWL, Little bit of AQ 40, ONY
BC- Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, Hyjal, little of BT
Wrath- (On Rogue) OS, Naxx, Idiot Check WG,

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

As of now i plan to be arcane sense it got buffed out the ass and arcane mage's are simply just machines now

Raid spec-

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

76 atm but will be 80 within the next week and running naxx and heroics to get geared out for Ulduar

current ui-

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I am a very chill guy that loves raiding and progressing with a serious guild. When it comes to loot, i am not greedy at all and will pass to higher ranked members if needed. Also i plan on bursting my Alchemy up so i can provide pots and flasks for raiders. Nemesis looks like an amazing guild with a good group of people. A few of my buddys are also in guild with makes it a plus(sklinster,nancygrace,bloomy,diiaz)

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
Back to top Go down
Sklin

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 pm

/vouch ^_^

Rly nice guy, never gets mad, and will work on his gear/spec if he needs to.

baby balls lol!
Back to top Go down
vakon

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:38 pm

For some reason i cannot get my links to work for my ui, armory and spec, it shows up fine until i submitted it
Back to top Go down
Nancygrace

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am

/vouch For a cool guy/pro mage
Back to top Go down
vakon

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Just to be clear i can make all raid times no problem, thought i put that into my app.
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 pm

I will talk with our mage leader i think we are pretty much full right now but if you want to contact him in game please do so as he may want more and its always good to have a surplus of bodies.

His name is Aardvark
Back to top Go down
vakon

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 pm

ok will do thank you very much for the response
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vakon- Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vakon- Undead Mage   Vakon- Undead Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vakon- Undead Mage
Page 1 of 1