Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Sprain - Prot Pally App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sprain.

Sprain - Prot Pally App Empty
PostSubject: Sprain - Prot Pally App   Sprain - Prot Pally App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:40 pm

The form must be completely filled out in order to be considered for review.

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? Sprain

2. What is your race and class? Blood Elf Paladin

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Enjoy endgame content / tired of messing around in raids with morons.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? Man Bear Pig. Currently with them just looking for faster progression. ive been playing the game since its releas just always stuck with rl friends, im ready for more now.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily? Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. All Pre BC. Everything in BC except BT and Sunwell. And currently have done Naxx 10 man, 25 man OS/WG.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)
I would like to tank as that is my best gear, but i have an awsome healing set and ret set both.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

9. How old are you? 19

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= -30
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Sprain - Prot Pally App   Sprain - Prot Pally App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

No response to #10? Keep in mind we have some pretty damned exceptional players tanking for us currently and for us to willingly piss them off with more competition from some guy you're going to have to provide a pretty damned exceptional app.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Sprain - Prot Pally App   Sprain - Prot Pally App I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:54 pm

No reply for 6 days to a blatant question. App closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprain - Prot Pally App   Sprain - Prot Pally App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprain - Prot Pally App
Page 1 of 1