Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

old orc 80 prot warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ocq

old orc 80 prot warrior Empty
PostSubject: old orc 80 prot warrior   old orc 80 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:22 pm

The form must be completely filled out in order to be considered for review.

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? OCQ

2. What is your race and class? Orc Warrior

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

-I recognize members from Nightfall, just wanna kick it and have some fun, kind of nostalgic for me.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

-I was in Nightfall back when. I haven't played much since getting accepted into pharmacy school until WOTLK came out. I am in Numb atm, but it's been tough trying to organize some 10 and 25 mans.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

-School is tough, but looking at the raid schedule, I think I can fill in whenever I am needed. I love pvp so I usually respec every week.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

-All of the pre-BC instances and during BC, only up to the eye. Only been running heroics so far, but I have been reading up on all of the Naxx fights.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

-Prot for PVE and arms/fury for PVP

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Ocq

9. How old are you? Too old, 27

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

-I'm much older and mature than some of the folks that play the game so you won't have any problems or complaints about me. I gotta keep it real because I am married, have a 15 month old son, in pharmacy school, and expecting another son this May! I have a deal with my wife though and WOW is my outlet to all of my stress!

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??

I am a pharmacist, I can only count by fives!
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: old orc 80 prot warrior   old orc 80 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:33 pm

While we have some of the best tanks on the server leading the charge through our raids it looks like you'd fit in here nicely as a PvP member. While you'd be among the very last considered for 25 man raids (unless otherwise needed) it wouldn't be terribly difficult to get in on one of the 3 10-man naxx raids or the many OS/sarth runs we do throughout the week.

Unless Nopz hates you and wants you to die horribly in a fire. Then your just SoL.

Lemme know if this sounds like it's in line with what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
ocq

PostSubject: Re: old orc 80 prot warrior   old orc 80 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:47 am

Awesome, that sounds great to me!
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: old orc 80 prot warrior   old orc 80 prot warrior I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Accepted as PvP Member 1/10/09.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old orc 80 prot warrior   old orc 80 prot warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old orc 80 prot warrior
Page 1 of 1