Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Iown- Ret pally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iown

Iown- Ret pally Empty
PostSubject: Iown- Ret pally   Iown- Ret pally I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:02 pm

1. What is your name?
Iown

2. What is your race and class?
Blood

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
Im looking to join nemesis because of the great reputation, competitiveness, end game, and for some fun people to play with who are layed back and like to joke and have a good time.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Im a recent transfer from uther but currently in Drama Unit and have not left them

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
looking to raid

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
pre bc= ZG, MC
post bc= kara, little za
wotlk naxx 10 some of 25 man

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Iown

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Iown
I don't like to change up my UI i have nothing special except my recount and gatherer

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I look forward too playing and raiding im super chill love to joke and mess around

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.
yes

haha and Canadians i went there once and lets just say the beer is A LOT stronger than it is here xD
Back to top Go down
Deadmeed

Deadmeed

Iown- Ret pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iown- Ret pally   Iown- Ret pally I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 am

o.O
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

Iown- Ret pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iown- Ret pally   Iown- Ret pally I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 am

hmm, not alot of effort on the answers, but i do like his love of canadian beer.
Back to top Go down
Iown

Iown- Ret pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iown- Ret pally   Iown- Ret pally I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 am

yeah sorry I was trying to multi task and get done my paper and do this at the same time Im normally not short at all and beer of course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Iown- Ret pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iown- Ret pally   Iown- Ret pally I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Yo,

Well where to begin...

His talent build needs a few tweaks. PM me if you wish for help, or simply read some ret literature ^^/

Gear is mostly alright, missing a few enchants, and a few points of hit to cap.

Lack of a second profession makes me wonder a bit.

No mention of pally power... again... wondering...

Personally I would have liked to see more effort put into this application, but it seems, half assing applications is the norm these days so who knows? Not even going to comment on "Multi task"[sic]. (Any more then that.)

No poem? tisk tisk...

TL;DR

Fix up gear, spec, get your second profession caped and finish the application.

Later Days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iown- Ret pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iown- Ret pally   Iown- Ret pally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iown- Ret pally
Page 1 of 1