Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Restoration Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethic

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:15 pm

1. What is your name?

Ethic AKA the BigShow

2. What is your race and class?

Tauren Shaman

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Good player just looking for a good guild to join, id previously apped as a Rogue and Warrior but was turned down because of the influx of melee

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Some Latin guild with Eatpork that had Nax on Farm but they fell apart and Eatpork quit =(

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

I'm a pretty strict raider, so "Raid Member".

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I've cleared everything from from BTC and up. Not including Sunwell.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Restoration full time

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

Armory is always down for me and I bind all my spells to my mouse and use decursive for my Poison and Disease cleansing with the default UI

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I really want to be in this guild and I apped as DPs but was turned down, rolled resto shaman and hopefully I can turn out as a strong healer, I just dinged 80 on April 7th but I have already healed H-VOA with VOA and I can gear myself as well if need be

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.
ABSOLUTELY they fit with current schedule perfectly

Yes. My obligations are work, 8am to 4pm server.
Back to top Go down
Ethic

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Scratch the last part out about work lol, I only work on Wed,Sat,Sun and am a full time student as well
Back to top Go down
Ethic

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Also willing to work on number 8 if you guys don't want me using the default UI for healing
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:26 pm

What healing addons do you use?

after 3.1 will be be raiding sunday night 7-11 server as well, does that fit in with your work?
Back to top Go down
Ethic

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:13 pm

at the moment default UI with Decursive but I can grab healbot if things start to get rocky, a bud of mine Shammaizing he is resto and in full t7.5 has the same setup as me at the moment, all heals on mouse with decursive and default UI for raiding, Sundays I have work but other 2 days are perfect raiding times, also if were gonna be doing 10 mans I will eb available for those as well more then likely....the only days I work are Sat/Sun and Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Talked to the other gms, we are goign to pass. the not making sunday raids along with not using any healing addons is just to much.
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:53 pm

DENIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restoration Shaman   Restoration Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1