Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Youthinasia: ele shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Youthinasia

Youthinasia: ele shaman Empty
PostSubject: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:03 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Youthinasia

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Tauren Shaman

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I am currently looking for a strong all around guild, one that knows how to progress, as well as people who play smart and can have a good time at the same time. My most recent experience with Nemesis was a 10 man naxx ran buy quizzit. There were a handfull of nemisis members there and the rest pugs. From what i saw there, and the reputation you guys carry, i feel like i could be a good fit.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

The only guild on this server that i have been in since bc was Black Axe Clan. A friend of mine was in it and i joined for the raiding. I am currently unhappy with the guild and their progression methods. There are some very good people in there but its also one of the biggest guilds on the server, and with that comes a lot of scrubs. Their standards seemed to have dropped since i joined.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Primarily a Raid member. I am very fluent in the ways of pvp though and on my old server when i played pre-bc, pvp was my niche. I did a handfull amount of pvp in bc with my lock as well, but i have yet to pvp very much since wotlk.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Pre-bc: ZG, and ony, and mc.
BC: Kara(lol), SSC, Mag, Gruul's, ZA, and most of the fights in BT.
Wotlk: Naxx, OS, VoA, and brief xp with EoE.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

I would like to stay elemental seeing how that is what gear i have been going for but i am a xp'd healer as well as can raid as enhance.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/shaman/talents.html?tal=553000150321335132501351005050031000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

https://2img.net/h/i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv135/bbopp31/ui.jpg
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Youthinasia

9. How old are you?
i am 21.

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

This toon, now my main, Just dinged 80 exactly a week ago, so when looking at gear plz keep that in mind. I feel that i am a good all around player and play my class very well. I dispell and off heal when i see that it is needed. I feel like in a good guild i could really excel and would like the chance to play with you guys. thanks for your time.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
Canada:
Fat and Lonely
Atop our Heads you rest
Damn you are heavy
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

PostSubject: Re: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:08 pm

gonna vouch for a trail run at least. ran with him a couple times and held his own. maybe needs to work on hit? 12/17% for hit cap
Back to top Go down
Youthinasia

PostSubject: Re: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Yeah thats why i am currently using hit food Sad. puts me up to 13.80% and a spriest would cap me.. but yes i am currently working on it
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am

Yo,
I do recall pugging with YIA, and was pretty impressed, which is to say i did not need to break out the bad clams. I would however say that a trial would be warranted. I would also suggest moving to Blue hit gems, as opposed to green ones, which would probably finish up capping hit, or at least bring it more in line with the cap.

No that i think about it, he was forced to off heal a bit as the second healer in the group was really weak, and he did just fine, which speaks to his flexibility.

If another shaman is something we need id say trial, mind you last raid we did have a lot, so also something to keep in mind.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Youthinasia

PostSubject: Re: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:35 am

tonight i have currently replaced my helm and boots. both blues into epics. and most of the 12 hit gems were free and are in gear i plan on being replaced fairly quickly.. but looking to putting 16 hit into them anyways.. thanks
Back to top Go down
Spoonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:29 am

Oh hi we already have an elemental shaman.

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youthinasia: ele shaman   Youthinasia: ele shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youthinasia: ele shaman
Page 1 of 1