Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App

Go down 
+3
PhattyHealz
Eric
Kuumarr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuumarr

Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App Empty
PostSubject: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 pm

You must create an account to link URL's

The form must be completely filled out in order to be considered for review.

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Kuumarr

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Warlock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I have heard nothing but good about Nemesis, I have been told by many people on Thunderlord about your group of players. I would like to be part of a group that is going to work well together and get stuff done!

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

I am currently the GM of Obliteration and I am looking to expand into bigger and better things to potential clear more content and be part of a 25 man group that farms content.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

I would like to become a raid member, that’s my focus and what I am most interested in World of Warcraft.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I have cleared all content including 10 and 25 man maly with the help of some friends within the realm. I have cleared 10 man Maly more then 5 times, and have been threw 25 man naxx and 10 man naxx many times. I am inexperienced with OS Drakes but I am a quick learner and listen well.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Destruction, (Other specs are considered for raid buffs or better dps as 3.1 is released.)

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Kuumarr

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

Yes
Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 am

Ran a heroic with this guy, did good!

/vouch
Back to top Go down
PhattyHealz

PhattyHealz

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
Clutchatonic

Clutchatonic

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 am

Looks pretty good. Ran a H UK with him on my failrogue.

Just a couple of things
1. If you are gonna stay destruction you should change out your meta for the 21crit 3%critical one.
2. Should really get your Sons of Hodir to exalted for your PvE shoulder enchant.
3. We are currently doing Immortal runs in 25man Naxx, so idk when we can get you in for a trial run.
4. As for the 25man 3D OS is very easy for a range player, just watch your feet, aggro, and flame walls and you should be good.

Overall looks good,

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Dopeboyf

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 am

Gogo Kuumarr!!!! This guy has mad dps and would be a great addition to our guild.
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 am

I'd just like to say your roomie in RL is a noob and if I had a 200 kilometre long foot, I'd kick him in the nuts. BRB while I read rest of app!
Back to top Go down
Kuumarr

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 am

I changed my meta gem to the crit & increased crit dmg and today I also recieved my valorous chest which gave me enough hit to be hit capped with any gems .... haha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nopskillz

Nopskillz

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 am

Sounds great to me.

I vote for /ginvite.
Back to top Go down
Kuumarr

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:44 am

If anyone has any other question please let me know I'd be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down
PhattyHealz

PhattyHealz

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 pm

I vote /ginvite
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 pm

App approved please contact an officer for invite

Thenugê
Saltwater
Aardvark
Nopz
Santina
Vinna
Clutch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App   Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuumarr - Undead Warlock App
Page 1 of 1