Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dopeboyf

Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App   Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:45 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Dopeboyfresh

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Tauren Druid

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Im just looking for a good pve guild that raids on days that I am available on.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Black Axe Clan - I left because they were not really moving forward in raid progression.
Illidan Missionairies - was booted because i could not make Thursday night raids.
Cake - was booted because i could not make Thursday night raids.
***Note : I couldn't make thursday night raids before bcuz i had soccer that night but playoffs are finished so i can now raid on thursday nights.
Casual - currently in this guild but they raid on monday which is not a good day for me bcuz i work.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member..... but when i'm not raiding i love to pvp/arena.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Have downed all Wotlk raid bosses except Sartharion with mutiple drakes up but have done alot of attempts and know the fight.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Resto

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

Yeah, however when I move in with my dad I might only be able to raid until 10:30pm server. >.< (he doesnt like that i play WoW Razz)

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.

........................ >.<
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App   Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm

App Accepted. Please send an in game tell to me

Nugette(ashwilliams)
Aardvark
Saltwater
Klar
Scoobiesnack

for an invite
Back to top Go down

Dopeboyfresh - Resto Druid App
Page 1 of 1