Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peacebone

Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK Empty
PostSubject: Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK   Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:40 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Peacebone

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Tauren Druid

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I want them epics. Plus I want a guild that does stuff besides heroics. Plus Im a good tank and want good players around me. Hate doing shit with PuGs and NuBs that dont know what theyre doing.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Life Tap (most recent) - More of a networking guild to find groups until 80
Servi Letorum - Fencepost is lame. Gives loot to people he's friends with instead of people who need it more
Gentlemens Club - Triblonca went to Iraq!

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

I wanna do both. But if it came down to it and a guild PvE and PvP thing was going on at the same time, I would choose PvE over PvP

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Pre BC: MC, AQ
BC: Kara, Mags, Gruuls, SSC, TK, ZA, Hyjal, BT
WotLK: Heroics, 10/25 man wintergrasp, was doing 10 man Naxx on heroic for 30 minutes, cleared some trash for 30 minutes , then realized we were on heroic. So guess I have also done some of 25 man Naxx too.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

Feral. Im a tank, sometimes I will go cat form, but Im a tank at heart for PvE

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Peacebone

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Uhh, maxed out herbalism, 437 enchanting
Back to top Go down
Gideion

Gideion

Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK   Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Apologize for taking so long to get back to you. We are currently closed on feral druids. If you decide to start stacking resto gear or see that recruitment is open please feel free to app again. It seems like you might know what your doing as a feral tank so we will keep you in mind if the need arises. Thank you for taking the time to post.
Back to top Go down

Peacebone - 80 Feral Druid TANK
Page 1 of 1