Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Kranberry -Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kranberr

Kranberry -Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Kranberry -Rogue   Kranberry -Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:06 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Kranberry

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Rogue undead.

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
It seems you guys know what your doing when it comes to all aspects of both pvp and pve, I see that all of your members are hard playing wow freaks and these are the exact type of people I wish to be playing with. I believe that its always good to screw around and make friends but when it comes to have some concentration from what i've herd you are always on topic and work hard.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
The guilds that I used to be in, that were very serious or too serious is "The forgotten horde" and Saturnalia". I was kicked from The forgotten horde because my friend that I always talk to was kicked so for some reason because we always chat he was kicked also. I was an officer of "Saturnalia" but due to dissagreements our guild broke up.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I hope to be a core raider at one point, but I also duel in pvp hoping to get a solid good rating, as to show that I am a good player.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
I have been playing ever since way back in 60 level cap. I previous raiding black temple but did not raid sunwell unfortunatly! I believe I was geared for sunwell however due to complications with schoolwork I had to lay low for a while as to get that done before I moved on to wow.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
i will, at this time, primarily be playing as a mutilate rogue this being the highest dps spec at the moment for rogues I believe.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
(Gear)
(Spec)

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I would like to say that I am a really laid back guy, I love long walks on the beach flowers are optional, but always appreciated, thanks!

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.
I am always ready to raid flower
Back to top Go down
conclusion

conclusion

Kranberry -Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kranberry -Rogue   Kranberry -Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:51 pm

good player, good addition to guild
/vouch
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

Kranberry -Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kranberry -Rogue   Kranberry -Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Have to be logged into an account to post links, but -

Enchants/kits/librams etc - could be pushing another 200-300 more AP and probably another 2% crit by filling out that stuff.

Not sure if the gemming arrangement has more to do with PVP or not, but breaking the piece gem combo is more than worth it. Gemming for AP over Agi, and gemming for Expertise over everything else until you reach up to 26 (or hit 26 with a food buff like Rhinolicious Wyrmsteak like I do) will boost your DPS a lot with minimal rearrangement.

PVP spec right now so can't comment on a PVE spec, but cookie cutter works fine anyways.

Also obligatory "wtf where is the haiku!" entry~
Back to top Go down
Nancygrace

Kranberry -Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kranberry -Rogue   Kranberry -Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Kranberry's a cool guy and a good rogue, and he'll sing to you in vent ^_^

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Kranberr

Kranberry -Rogue Empty
PostSubject: aah   Kranberry -Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, thanks for the info really hope you gimme some thought! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kranberi

Kranberry -Rogue Empty
PostSubject: aaaah   Kranberry -Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 pm

ZOMG