Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dehner - UD Rogue

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dehner

Dehner

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Dehner

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I'd like to find a solid raiding guild that can tackle current content and not do it by having to raid like 5 nights a week, or having to deal with people unable to wipe on new content. I've bounced around a few raiding guilds since WOTLK came out but they've all dissolved under the weight of people both not wanting to put in an effort and not wanting to carry players on their shoulders through content. Fin and Vinna also mentioned you have a lack of raiding rogues right now.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Fergalicious, Angkor and few other randoms at 80. Fergalicious at 70 as a friend guild. Nightfall at 60 / early 70 (had the name Gigglesworth back then, long since changed)

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid member. I do like to PVP occasionally but I'll usually just do it with a PVE spec and play it for cheap thrills. I'm not an Arena enthusiast, I've never really put a solid effort into it and likely won't change that in the future, I'm a PVE-focused player.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

All Heroics etc. in both expansions. 10/25 Naxx, 10 Maly, 10/25 OS (no drakes though). Didn't raid much in BC, just saw part of BT and did Karazhan a number of times, and Gruuls. Raided MC/BWL/Ony/AQ40/Naxx at 60.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Standard Mutilate/HfB spec 51/13/7, it's my current spec, and will likely stay that way unless I stopped using daggers, although it's my preferred playstyle. Might re-evaluate for 3.1 but that's still a ways out. WoWarmory below has the spec.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Dehner

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26824766us2.jpg

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Canadians aren't fatties, I swear!
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Yo,
I'm gonna have to say pass... THE AWSOMESAUCE [sic]

I have been playing with Dehner for a while now, and have never ever had troubles with him. He plays at my level, which is to say, I don't have to bitch at him for standing in the wrong spot ect...

Was a main part of my early guilds always helping with raids ect. Well versed on how much rogue sucks, but is still able to do wonderful damage without tunneling.

Anyway I'm gonna say snag him. He will be good! not like that other guy I vouched for... hes on the blist now!

later days
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Nopskillz

Nopskillz

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Gear checks out. You could use a few upgrades but it won't take long to get them.

UNLIKE ME...

But I digress.

Anyways yeah, app looks good.

I'd like to see you on a trial run with the guild if you are cool with that.

I'll talk with the other officers later today and see if we can get you into 25 man Naxx.

Can you make our raid times of Tuesday/Thursday at 7 pm? Logging in 10 minutes early for invites at 6:50 is appreciated.

We currently only do 10 mans/odds and ends on Sunday at 7 pm for now until Ulduar comes out. It's optional and we expect people who need gear to show up for this raid.

When Ulduar does come out we will be on a 3 night raid schedule most likely until Ulduar is on farm.

Does that raid schedule work for you?

Edit: If we can get you into the 25 man Naxx, the trial run would be this Tuesday at 7 pm.
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:10 am

Nopskillz wrote:
Gear checks out. You could use a few upgrades but it won't take long to get them.

UNLIKE ME...

But I digress.

Anyways yeah, app looks good.

I'd like to see you on a trial run with the guild if you are cool with that.

I'll talk with the other officers later today and see if we can get you into 25 man Naxx.

Can you make our raid times of Tuesday/Thursday at 7 pm? Logging in 10 minutes early for invites at 6:50 is appreciated.

We currently only do 10 mans/odds and ends on Sunday at 7 pm for now until Ulduar comes out. It's optional and we expect people who need gear to show up for this raid.

When Ulduar does come out we will be on a 3 night raid schedule most likely until Ulduar is on farm.

Does that raid schedule work for you?

Edit: If we can get you into the 25 man Naxx, the trial run would be this Tuesday at 7 pm.

Yeah I'm perfectly fine with either a full raid schedule or a restricted 10 man schedule until I get 10-man gear. Theres a chance I won't be online in the next few days, my University holiday just began and I'm on holiday/playing RB2 right now. I'm about as geared as I can be without getting lucky without Naxx drops but I'd be glad to wait for guild runs.

Sorry if this made litle sense, drumming drunk at a RB2 party somewhat! But yeah I'm willing to work for better gear before I main raid, I'm well aware I'm undergeared atm.

Btw why did you abandon the Shaman, used to be masterful at 60! One of the best Ele one the server!
Back to top Go down
Boromar

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 pm

I just want to say that in the 25 man we ran on Tues, Dehner was usually in the top 3 for damage done.

I thought he did an excellent job.
Back to top Go down
aardvark

aardvark

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Boromar wrote:
I just want to say that in the 25 man we ran on Tues, Dehner was usually in the top 3 for damage done.

I thought he did an excellent job.

DO you know how to read webstats?

I thought he did well too but lets not talk our asses here.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesiswowguild.com
Sponsored content

Dehner - UD Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehner - UD Rogue   Dehner - UD Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dehner - UD Rogue
Page 1 of 1