Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
+2
Quizzit
Tipico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Holy Pri

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:46 pm

1. What is your name? Sazztam “jassen”

2. What is your race and class? (Undead Holy Priest)

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. I am Looking to raid on a regular basis, want to be part of something bigger then game itself and help the guild become the best on the Server.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? I am currently in Order of the Dark Horde, have been loyal to the order since I started playing and it has been the only guild I have been in. I am looking to move forward in progression, and with the Decreased participation in the order of the dark horde and loss of many core raiders the guild is in a downward spiral. So I am looking for a guild that is active and interested in progessing.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily? I want to be a Raid Member, Do pvp some but not much. I enjoy Arena’s and will be willing to pvp if asked.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. I have Experience in Old Naxx, Ox. Lair, ZG, AL Q, Kara, , ZA, SSC, TK, 25 man Naxx, 10 man Naxx, 25 and 10 OS, 25 and 10 Vault.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Plan on Raiding Holy)

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you? 31

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance! I am glad I have had the opportunity to apply. Also I am in the United States Air Force, station in Chicago il as a recruiter and will be non deployable for 2 years or more. Look forward to your Response.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are. Not Great at poems but here you go , Seeing there Future , and knowing how it turns out , Canadians Drink till there fat
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:30 am

hrm no link for armory or SS of ui. what kind of healing addons do you use?
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:58 am

plan on raiding holy

would you be up for debate on this? because I tend to believe the disc tree has more to offer than holy.
Back to top Go down
Holy Pri

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:13 am

I Do plan on raiding holy have been for a while, but always open for discussion and looking for a way to make myself more valueable to raids. I am 57 Holy and 14 Disc right now. Also here is link to Armory I appoligize i thought i had put it in last post ...

And Addons i have Xperl and Healbot but find healbot more of a problem then solution. I also use DBM, omen
Back to top Go down
Holy Pri

Application Empty
PostSubject: Armory link   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 am

For some reason it has been erasing the armory link when posting hope it works this time

Back to top Go down
aardvark

aardvark

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 pm

The mods you need to be using to heal are grid and clique you can customize it better than healbot and it shows debuffs that either need to be removed or healed through. We have had some people with healbot and it is easy but not good enough.

Disc would be preffered especially when nordy is not in the raid with imp spirit buff

Aside from those changes that will need to be made
You will be required to be flasked and well fed during progression
Raid encounters.

If you have no problem making those changes and showing up to raids ontime and prepared this application should be accepted after you have been spoken to in vent
Back to top Go down
http://nemesiswowguild.com
Vis
Admin
Vis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:49 pm

His Spec
His Armory

You're not the first person to have problems with our links.

As a Priest, if you raid with us you will be doing the Mind Controls on Instructor Razuvious. Do you know how to do this or does it sound like something you can learn quickly? Because in all honesty, with the exceptional people we have healing our raids right now this is the only reason why we're looking for Priests.
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Gear looks ok and just about everything is enchanted which is a plus.

Last edited by Tipico on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 pm

I too like that he at least enchants his gear thats a big plus.

Like vis said can you mind control well? That will mostly likely be your main duty in our raids as of now.
Back to top Go down
Holy Pri

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application,   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 pm

I would have no issues with getting the Addons you have suggested, like i said I am here to help the Guild and if that is what it takes i am game. I also am a Alchemist / Herb. So staying Flasked up and fed is not a problem. Smile

I have Used MC for that fight in 25 man Naxx before so i do know it, and only can get better with Pratice.

Looking forward to talking to someone to further my application status, Again thanks for taking the time to look at my app.
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 pm

well, his spec is par with what a decent holy spec fo raiding would be
enchants at least 1/2 of his gear which is a plus
good haste, good spell pwr
and he has at least some +hit for razz
been playing since old naxx which leads me to believe he hopefully has some clue what hes doing
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 am

Talk to myself, or any of the other officers in game plx.
Back to top Go down
Holy Pri

Application Empty
PostSubject: application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 am

Will do
Back to top Go down
Holy Pri

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 am

Also, Could you give me a name of a priest in your guild that use's the Disc Tree for Raiding so i can Armory and get a good look at how he is spec'ed. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Nordy would be your best bet. Otherwise Plea and Ordun came up with 57/14 a while back as well.
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 pm

good discussion on disc spec under the nemesis forums or on elitist jerks as well.
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

quizit just wants someone to talk to
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Wow our first app to reach 2 pages and it doesn't even have drama. I'm a little disappointed tbh Razz
Back to top Go down
Sazztam

Application Empty
PostSubject: Disc   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Will check out the Disc Discussion for sure, i also checked out Nordy thanks for the Link. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sazz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks for the Invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1