Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Molentes

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:55 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Molentest

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Orc Hunter

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

from what i can see you do alot of raiding, i very much like that. plus my friend is chocoshaman/peekabøø and seeing as he knows drulethen i thought joiing a guild with a guild leader i can count on being a friendly guy would be great

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

I was in Liquid and RedDragon. during bc i quit for a year and when i came back liquid had died. i am going to leave RedDragon(if i am accepted here) because: 1. Tessila, a cool guy just so happens to be Hunterist, and also has a few hunters who he knows in real life/have been in guild for long time. this causes me to have gotten very little raiding time so far during wotlk.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

ssc tk mags gruuls kara hyjal bt, naxx 10 man Vault of archavon, and 1/2 experience with sartharion(pug)

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

BM

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

9. How old are you?

15, yet (everyone probably says this), pretty mature.

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
gun will be socketed very soon.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
-30 order of operations
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:41 pm

There are quite a few BM specs floating around and some of them are much better for raiding than others. This is why we request a link to your chosen raiding spec. Your current one looks like a BG or solo grind spec to me.

That aside we do, unfortunately, (well fortunately for us) have several well geared and highly skilled hunters showing up consistently to raids at this time. While we appreciate the interest, I can tell you now the reality is that were you to be accepted to Nemesis the likelihood of you getting a chance to a raid is slim.
Back to top Go down
Molentes

Application Empty
PostSubject: re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

right now, that would be ok... as i would know that any raid with you would most likely be more successfull then some that i have been in before. and possibly when i have geared up more then i would be a better candidate for a raid spot, i will review my spec and see if theres anything i could change to make it more of a raiding spec. if you want me i will come, if not, you only have to say so.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Talk to me in game pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1