Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Warrior Tank Guild App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iliad

Warrior Tank Guild App Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:06 pm

1. What is your name? Iliad

2. What is your race and class? Orc Warrior

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. I want to find a raiding guild to stick with and see endgame

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Black Axe Clan - Falsely accused of ninjaing
The Red Plague - quit WoW
Avenge the Fallen - me and some friends dipped out to make a guild
Heroes of the North - quit WoW
Arisen - transferred servers
Death Cult Armageddon - quit WoW
some others but i cant remember them, i mostly quit because i was broed with wow and just had to dip out for a while

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily? Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. kara, za, coilfang place, the eye, mostly all as fury

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec) prot, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Iliad

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Iliad

9. How old are you? 18

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ?? -30 o.O using that pemdas shit
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 pm

Why should we take you over anyone else? Your application leaves much to be desired.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
iliad

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 pm

im a hard worker, you give me a assignment or job itll either be done or ill be dead

im not 80 yet, i know that as well as you do, but once i am i will be working my ass off to gear up and raid with the main raid group

i dont accept anything but the best from myself and i expect you to do the same, therefore i agree with you that my app leaves a lot to be desired but i do expect to fix that
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 am

If I'm reading your guild history correctly you've quit WoW 3 times, abandoned one guild to for a non-raiding guild with friends, and left another because you transferred. This concerns me because it looks like a pretty strong flake-out pattern. How can we be sure this trend won't continue the second things start to get rough? :\
Back to top Go down
iliad

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:07 pm

i have quit wow 3 times, once was cause my grandpa died and twice was cause some shit in my life was going sour, i need to have a solid foundation on my real life before i can play games, right now im doing good, got highschool in track to graduate, got a job, its all good

i did not abandon any guild to make a non raiding guild, there is A LOT of reasons why me and my friends left, and we formed a raiding guild which was arisen, if you want the full story feel free to ask im just telling you its a bitch

i have only ever transfered the server when things got to rough on me, the main one that is mentioned in guild history was when some dumb pos girl and her buddy that had a hardon for her fat ass would not stop annoying the shit out of me, my friends, and my guildies, it was constant and nonstop so i said fuck it and left, but i came back, and i believe that chick is gone so were all in the clear

most of this info can be checked out and verified by a couple players that were there for the whole thing, that being Wickins (Wackins), Lilituu (Lilitew), Banefreeze (Banepain), Jine, or Ladybane, with the parenthesis covering alts
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:49 pm

While I appreciate the effort put forth in clarifying your app we've just got too many plate wearers and tanks in line for raids. Without a hearty number of vouches from other Nemesis players I can't justify bringing in another tank to compete for raid slots or loot.

Best of luck elsewhere and apologies for the lengthy decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Tank Guild App   Warrior Tank Guild App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Tank Guild App
Page 1 of 1