Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Combat Rogue App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galacticon

Combat Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rogue App   Combat Rogue App I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 am

Yea I know .... another rogue hehe... Anyways I am really interested in joining the guild. I have a lot of experience in naxx and raiding in general. I played a mage to 70 and decided to reroll horde... My mage had full tier three and then I quit.... I played a bit of burning crusade but I was not as into it as I was when I raided at 60. My gear is work in progress... its all season 3 so its ok for leveling. I am currently 75 and working to get to 80. I know how to do every single naxx fight so in terms of learning curves etc I know the fights. I am also a very smart raider. I am always ready with whatever flask or dmg enhancer I need to pump out the deepeez.

I am sure you guys have enough rogues... and I dont mind waiting... but I am really looking forward to raiding with some people that have a clear understanding of how to run a raid and clear a 25 man.

Resolute is my sponser.

I have vent and am willing to come in and chat with you guys to answer any questions.

I hope you guys dont have a specific format for an app because I just went on the fly here lol....

Anyways msg me in game I will be on a lot so I can get to 80 and possibly do some 5 mans with you guys...

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Ripuanewhole

Ripuanewhole

Combat Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue App   Combat Rogue App I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 pm

Please use the format in the Application Form for your information.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Combat Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue App   Combat Rogue App I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:47 am

I am going to put as much effort into my reply as was put into this application.

No - Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue App   Combat Rogue App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue App
Page 1 of 1