Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Anadivine - Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anadivine

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Anadivine

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Undead Rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I've raided with the best in the past and want to continue that tradition. L2P's future looks shaky and a lot of the best players ended up here.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Live2Pug, still in it, but I don't know how solid they are going to be in WotLK.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
I've done all the pre-BC raids post-BC. Cleared up to Felmyst in BC.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)
Combat Swords PvE

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Anadivine

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I started raiding in BC on this rogue with Fatal Infliction. I played my shadow priest, Smooth, for the majority of BC. I've rerolled back to my rogue for the last few weeks of BC and feel this is the character I would like to push forward with into WotLK. I understand you aren't really adding new members at the moment, but I appreciate your time in reading this and hope you will think of me if a spot ever opens. I've raided with a few of your members (stealthcow, tipico, conclusion, fin, aard, squirrel?, rotron), hopefully they don't bash me too hard.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= -30, unless you are in trade chat, in which the silly laws of mathematics and physics do not apply.
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Soap

Soap

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Happy to see your interest in the guild. However, our recruitment status is closed for the time being.

If you are still interested in the future, recruitment status does not stay closed and things change; you may know this from being a raider, especially on Thunderlord.

Again, sorry, but thank you for your interest.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:00 pm

App has requested that the application remains open indefinitely for whenever we may need another rogue.

Feel free to /vouch or comment but it may be a while before we have an open position.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Good PVP rogue from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Anadivine

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 pm

Ding! 80 Smile
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:42 am

Closing App due to inactivity. GL @ L2P Anadivine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anadivine - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anadivine - Rogue   Anadivine - Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anadivine - Rogue
Page 1 of 1