Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock

Go down 
+2
Dehner
Soutou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Soutou

Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:50 am

You must create an account to link URL's

The form must be completely filled out in order to be considered for review. This means should you not complete any parts you will be required to complete it before your application will be reviewed.

NOTE: RAID NIGHTS ARE TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?

Soutou

2. What is your race and class?

Undead Warlock - Demo/Destro specced.

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.

I hear alot of really good things about Nemesis, and when I raid with the people under the guild tag, these things reveal themselves to be true. Solid bunch of raiders that know what they're doing and are pretty cool to be around. Also I wish to progress through Ulduar and have a good time raiding and getting epic lewtz. Razz

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?

Pre-BC I raided Alliance Illidan server with Saga, Warpath, v V v and a smaller side guild Cruise Control. I left 2 because they disbanded, 1 because it turned into a completely PvP guild, and stayed with the fourth until I quit raiding Alliance.

BC I raided with a couple of off guilds on my Alliance toons, but focused mostly on leveling my lock. Got into raiding with Servi letorum some, but honestly not too much I can say for this character and guilds during Burning Crusades. I did, however, raid alot on my friend Pyrics account for him through the several guilds he was in.

WotLK I went straight into Project X and stuck with them throughout it all until they were disbanded due to problems within the guild. To date, since then I have remained guildless looking into guilds to further progress myself into Ulduar, seeing which ones suited me well.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member all day long. Smile

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Every instance Pre-BC cleared all the way through, Kara/AQ/SSC/TK cleared through and some BT done in BC, and everything in WotlK cleared all the way through up to Ulduar. Have just started a few encounters in Ulduar and wish to further progress it.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

I plan to use either a Demo/Destro shadowbolt spec (massive aoe dmg, fairly good single target damage)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Thunderlord&cn=Soutou

or a

Destro/Demo Incenerate/Conflag spec (focused more on higher dps output on single target and bosses).

Tinkering with things, trying to work out a new spec, but something still doesn't feel right.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IZfG0hoAzihcMZVfhVrzuVo:zT0Mz0

But probably would be using a deeper destro spec such as
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#IcZcG0h0hZVdhVrMuVsVfct:zT0Mz0

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&cn=Soutou

Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock Soutou

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Even though warlocks are not highly needed at the moment I feel like I could really bring something to the plate for the guild and benefit you guys in your Ulduar raids. Even if a spot is not open up for core raiding, I'm willing to take an alternate spot as a backup in case something should happen to one of the main raiders and hope to eventually progress to becoming a core raider. Smile Oh and Bleach is awesome Vinna.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.

Yes, I can make the raids. Smile

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): In MS paint draw a picture of your favorite super hero!

Uh oh. I lost my ability to draw in paint with my countless hours of raiding. o.O
*skip and hide in fear*
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:21 am

Somebody actually appears to have written a complete app? Brb while I barrel roll off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

Yo,

Well not much to say, which in this case is a good thing.

Solid app.

Thumbs up.

later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Nethershaw

Nethershaw

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:16 am

Great looking application. I like the fact that he really seems to know his class and has done the research to show it. I like it!
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:56 am

I really enjoyed the app just need a little discussion with officers.
Back to top Go down
Deadmeed

Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:16 pm

wow, I forgot what the default UI looked like... cool.
Back to top Go down
Soutou

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm an oldschool raider man, PreBC I did everything. I don't need a fancy UI to play my class. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Deadmeed wrote:

DEFAULT UI IS FO THE REAL GANGSTAZ YO
Back to top Go down
Deadmeed

Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Dehner wrote:
Deadmeed wrote:

DEFAULT UI IS FO THE REAL GANGSTAZ YO

WERD BITCHEZ
Back to top Go down
Soutou

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Just hit me up when you guys come to a decision. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock   Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soutou - 80 Undead Warlock
Page 1 of 1