Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

80 Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doofenbocker

80 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: 80 Warlock   80 Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:21 pm

1. What is your name?

Doofenbocker

2. What is your race and class?

Undead warlock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Well I am on a lot and just end up jumping around dalaran looking for pugs and I would like to avoid that

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

I have not been in any real guilds on my warlock but I have been in endgame raiding guilds on my druid which is on a different server

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid member but I could use a arena partner

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

On my warlock all heroics karazhan Gruul's Magtherdon's obsidian sanctum 10 and 25 man and most of 10 man naxxramas and on my druid did all pre bc raids but naxxramas I all so did karazhan Gruul Magtherdon serpentshrin cavern and the eye

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

I plan on being aff but I heard they might buff destro so if they do that I might go destro but I can respec to anything any time you guys need

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Doofenbocker

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I do not still play my druid he is still siting at level 70

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= -30
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

80 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Warlock   80 Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Ignoring the fact that he badly needs upgrades, his gear and gem choices alone suggests to me that he knows what he's doing. Bee lining it for the hit cap like that is the first thing any lock should do to protect his rotation, yet few actually do.

He uses the same spec as I do (slightly modified), which while unpopular with the theorycrafters, is flat out the best in practice for Naxxramus.

Don't make a liar out of me by sucking Doof. Razz

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

80 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Warlock   80 Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Accepted as Initiate 12/18/08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

80 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 Warlock   80 Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Warlock
Page 1 of 1