Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Survival Hunter Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piôtr

Survival Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 am

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?

Piôtr

2. What is your race and class?

Orc Hunter

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.

Well i hear a lot of hype about nemesis, my guild disbanded, and i hate trolling through bad guilds

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?

I was in Casual, our GL left the server and disbanded the guild

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Primarily Raid Member, but i do a great deal of PvP

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I have done every raid in WotLK, up to but not through the Iron Council in Ulduar, including Emalon

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

I am dual specced survival and survival, one pvp and one pve, they might be as much as 6 points different

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

i use the regular vanillia ui, if i find out how to screenshot on my mac i can do it on demand, atm i do not know though
9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

438 Jc/ 450 mining 438 Cooking
11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.

Yep i am open from 6 on so yes

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): In MS paint draw a picture of your favorite super hero!

well i am on a mac so... umm i can't really do it, it would look like Jason Stathom from the transporter and crank
Back to top Go down
Piôtr

PostSubject: oops   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:39 pm

i cant figure this site out but here is a link of my screen shot
Back to top Go down
Piôtr

PostSubject: so yah   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:42 pm

http: https://s707.photobucket.com/albums/ww79/kkgiff/?action=view&current=ScreenShot_042609_232908 .jpg&newest=1 just take the spaces out, i can really not figure it out
Back to top Go down
Nethershaw

Nethershaw

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:12 am

You have to register an account to be able to post links.
Back to top Go down
Piôtr

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:27 pm

How long does it usually take to make decisions? I want to get back into Ulduar and as this is a top choice i am holding off on joining other guilds
Back to top Go down
Tipico

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:02 pm

well atm there are no full time raid spots for hunters, but there is an option to be an alternative dps slot which means if we didn't have a few raiders show up one night, you would get a spot in our 25 man raids.

I was looking at your gear and had a few concerns.

Gems, why the stam gems? very poor decision imo, at least get the agi/stam cut.

Enchants, you are applying to some of the top guilds on thunderlord by not having all your gear enchanted with the best enchants it makes you look lazy and there is no reason not to have the best enchants.

Spec, im not sure if i saw your raiding spec or not but there were some weird chioces that didn't make any sense for raiding, but this could have been a pvp spec.
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:03 pm

No Armory link! And that ^ thing looks French, ahhh!
Back to top Go down
Piôtr

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:03 pm

i use the stam gems for pvp, because havent been in a raiding guild for so long, i can gem and enchant pretty easily, i just haven't had the need for pugs, i also did link my armory, but my links dont work, just paste Piôtr. i have scattershot and a couple different points in my pvp spec that i dont in pve. If you want me to keep looking for guilds that's fine, i also dont mind being an alternate
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:23 am

Yo,

Well, can't read, and we as Tip said we will not have room for a hunter anytime soon, so your best bet would be to move along, unless your ok with riding the pine 85% of the time.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Hunter Application   Survival Hunter Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1