Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Thayne Hunter App

Go down 
+4
Nopskillz
Quizzit
Vinna
Thayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorne

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:09 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen) Thayne

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock) Orc Hunter

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Want to get the band back together. Smile I have some friends in the guild and am looking to getting back into raiding.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? WarStomp primarily. I left because WarStomp disintegrated and I took a break from WoW.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, ZG, Naxx so far in WotLK

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
Survival Raid build

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Not really, I'm a good solid, no nonsense guy who enjoys playing WoW and raiding.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.
Yes

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.

A Canuck fat slow
Bends over hears a loud snap
Pants down buckle off
Back to top Go down
Thayne

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Sorry I thought I had logged in, here are the links that are missing from above:

WoW Armory for Thayne:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Thayne

WoW Armory Talents for Thayne:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Thayne

Screenshot of WoW UI:

http://klimonphoto.typepad.com/ThayneUI.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:01 am

Yo,

Just a few questions! You have mentioned you have done Naxx in WotLK, but you only have credit for 2 of the wings in 10 man on this character. Do you have a second character you have completed Naxx with, or did you just mean you had some limited Naxx experience?

All your gear is BoE... do you farm a lot... or... yah...?

You have not even finished a single Heroic, says your armory, as of Feb 22 09. Again another character?

Anyway, you did mention you are friends with some members, and I'm all for friends playing in the same guild. However I do feel there is a lot of work that needs to get done on this toon before jumping into 25man, no one likes to be carried right?

tl;dr

I'm all for acceptance to a friend slot, to get you into some 10 mans, and back up to speed for WotLK raiding, and taking it from there.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

hmm.
Between Santina, Resolute, Spirit, and Hexous we have some skilled dedicated hunters. I would like to see more effort in answering the questions and some of vinna's thoughts responded too. Friend invites are great and all but we really need people who will benefit the guild too.
Back to top Go down
Nopskillz

Nopskillz

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm

/vouch for Thayne.

Reliable guy back in the WSC days.

If we have room for him we'd be silly to pass imo.

I know we have a few hunters right now and it'll be hard to get into raids right off the bat.

It'll just come down to how much patience you have waiting in line for a raid spot and getting in when people who have already earned the "Core Member" status cannot make raids.... and then when you do get in you show some good numbers to make us want to bring you again.

I'd like to at least see him get an invite as a friend if he's willing to be patent with raid spots.

But, if you're expecting to raid day #1 it may be not worth the frustration of having to be patient.

Could you let us know where you stand with that?
Back to top Go down
Thayne

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Answers   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:46 pm

>>You have mentioned you have done Naxx in WotLK, but you only have credit for 2 of the wings in 10 man on this character. Do you have a second character you have completed Naxx with, or did you just mean you had some limited Naxx experience?<<

I should have been more clear: limited Naxx experience. Full MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG experience, limited AQ40 experience.

>>You have not even finished a single Heroic, says your armory, as of Feb 22 09. Again another character?<<

Indeed. I have four accounts, 9 toons between 60-80. I have an 80 Troll Shaman (currently Resto Spec) on this server named Mouse. I also have a rogue and druid coming up on this server that I should have to 80 within a few weeks.

>>All your gear is BoE... do you farm a lot... or... yah...?<<

Well I crafted a bunch of it, the gun was made for me by a friend. The swords I bought. I don't have to farm too much b/c on a server like Thunderlord with the pop 2:1 in favor of alliance, I actually do import/export through Gadget. I've got an alliance account on this server with a toon in IF and a toon in Gadget. The Nesingwary, for instance, sells for just around 1000g on Alliance side. It sells for 1300-1400g on the Horde side. (This is rough, off the top of my head, I'm at work now). In fifteen minutes, I can have that gun purchased and up on the Horde and have made a cool profit. Relics of Ulduar I can get for 2-3g regularly on the alliance side, they sell for 3-5g on the Horde side. When you're dealing with 200 in a stack, the profit can be a couple of hundred Gs. I've also got two skinners who farm leather, nether dragonscales (yes, they still sell), icy dragonscales, jormungar scales and then Thayne as a 446 (or 447) LW can make the armor kits. That's very profitable. The frozen spheres are 10-20g cheaper on the alliance side. Most anything that can be farmed is cheaper on the alliance side. It becomes a matter of time and patience and you can make the gold. That's how I paid for flying mounts, the BoE swords and gloves I'm wearing. On top of that, stuff regularly comes up on the Alliance side that rarely comes up on the Horde side. Again, big profit to be made by importing it.

>>Anyway, you did mention you are friends with some members, and I'm all for friends playing in the same guild.<<

I know Nop, Nordy, Fin from the WSG days. I'd have to look at a roster to see who else I might know.

>>However I do feel there is a lot of work that needs to get done on this toon before jumping into 25man, no one likes to be carried right?<<

I agree 100%. I wouldn't expect to be raiding from Day 1.

>>I'm all for acceptance to a friend slot, to get you into some 10 mans, and back up to speed for WotLK raiding, and taking it from there.<<

This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. :-) BTW, if you guys have more of a need for Shammy, my Shammy Mouse is Resto right now (with appropriate enchants), but I spent time as Elem and Enhance and wouldn't mind playing him as either of those if a Shammy is more needed. I don't have a particular preference Hunter v. Shammy. If you guys see a prospective need for one over the other, I'm happy to go that way. I would link to Mouse, but the Armory seems to be choking right now.

From Quizzit: >>I would like to see more effort in answering the questions and some of vinna's thoughts responded too.<<

Let me know if you have any other questions.

From Nop: >>But, if you're expecting to raid day #1 it may be not worth the frustration of having to be patient.

Could you let us know where you stand with that?<<

Absolutely no problem with that. I need to be better geared to be able to contribute and need more time in Heroics and the 10 mans.

And heck, if the guild needs a druid, I'm happy to go finish bringing Thorne up to speed instead and I'm flexible on spec there. Spent a LOT of time with him as Resto, but wouldn't mind speccing to fit the guild.

Thanks again!

Oh, and one question for you guys...how was my haiku?
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Yo,

WOW ! Effort!? the hell!? NOICE!

Ok glad we got that out of the way.

First of all thanks for answering my, and others, questions. After this I'm all for getting you into a friend spot and up to speed to raid.

Druid? Feral? TANK!?!?!

Your haiku, well it was a haiku, sucked! Canadians are not fat! DO NOT believe the propaganda!

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:12 pm

/vouch
/vouch

we have 0 feral druids atm and if you would be more than happy to level him too id vouch 4 times more. i think the effort put into the second app looks bounds better .
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Well for raiding purposes, a feral druid would be your best bet i would think. i would need to check with the officers on this. but i have no problem getting you in as a pvp member, but like nopz said 25 man raid spots might take a while unless some core dps members start missing raids.
Back to top Go down
Thayne

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Question   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:41 pm

I'd be happy to level the druid up and go feral if that's needed. He's sitting in Tier2 at level 60 something...62 or 63...wouldn't take too long to get him up to speed. He was my main back in the day. And of course, I can make him all of the BoE LW stuff. Smile

His Wow Armory is:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Worghon
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Vinna wrote:
Your haiku, well it was a haiku, sucked! Canadians are not fat! DO NOT believe the propaganda!

Later days,
Vinna - Corey

VINNA IS FAT, don't believe Ondor's lies!
Back to top Go down
Thayne

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: New App?   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Should I make a new app for the druid?
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 pm

please talk to nopz in game i would really like to get your druid in here. I hear nothing but good things
Back to top Go down
Worghon

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Got the invite last night, see y'all online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thayne Hunter App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thayne Hunter App   Thayne Hunter App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thayne Hunter App
Page 1 of 1