Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viciim

80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild. Empty
PostSubject: 80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild.   80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:37 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Viciim/ Vicam/ Vicim

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

80 BE Death Knight/ 70 Undead Mage/ 70 BE Paladin

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
Well, I've heard you guys are a pretty good guild and adopted most of the old Nightfall guild. I talk to Aardvark on a case by case basis and most of the time he tends to tell me to just apply to whichever guild I talk to him about.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Pre-BC I was in Gnome Shredders (If any of you remember them) and Servi Letourm. Post WotLK I was in Liquid to just have a home (guild).

I left GS due to the guild leader was never around and basicly no raiding ever happened on our own without taking a couple of the old Nightfall people. I was the Mage CL and asst. GM of the guild before it broke up.

I left Servi due to broken promises form the guild leader when BC came out. I was the Paladin CL in servi before I left.

I left Liquid because all of the members that did anything in the guild aside from pvp left.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I'm looking to do whatever in the guild, raid/pvp/arena. I like to keep active and always have something to do.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
Pre-BC - ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20. I was DPS for these raids, but to do crappy computer at the time, could not do it very well.

Post BC - Pug Kara was all I raided due to not having a guild. I was raid heals and MT/OT heals for all Kara runs.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)
My DK is Blood/Unholy but can be changed depending on current needs, but I plan to stay Blood.
Mage is Arcane/Fire. Your basic PoM/Pyro build.
Paladin is Holy and I plan to keep it that way while leveling to 80 with it.

wowarmory.com is down as I am posting this, so I will post another entry when it comes back up with ym specs for all 3 toons.
8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.
wowarmory.com is down at the moment.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Not much to say, I'm pretty laid back and try to enjoy myself when there are things to do. I don't say much in vent during raids, I just listen. I do own a mic though. Some of your guild members may know of my other toons due to the fact I have been on the server since 2004. I would like to level my Paladin, but I'd also like to finish gearing my DK before I start doing that, due to getting ganked constantly by some guilds that remember me from pre-bc time frame. I am currently Guildless. Should I get accepted into the guild I will start leveling my Paladin and get it to 80 as quickly as possible, which shouldn't take that long seeing as tons of people are constantly looking for a healer for something.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= -30
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)
Back to top Go down
viciim

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild.   80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 pm

armory is still down for me. still server is busy.please try again later.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild.   80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:29 pm

As it is we have more DK's showing up to raids than we know what to do with. We appreciate the interest but if you're looking for a raiding home Nemesis isn't currently the place to find one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild.   80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Death Knight/ 70 Holy Paladin/ 70 Mage looking for a guild.
Page 1 of 1