Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;) Empty
PostSubject: Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;)   Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Yo,

First of all let me type, thank-you for reviewing and considering my application. I have been raid-guildless for a few weeks now, and being friends with Fin, he suggested I apply, so I am ^.^/

Without futher ado, My application! Sorry in advance for the length, but well... If you'r going to do it... do it right the first time.

1. What is your name?

My game name is Vinna. I go by Corey in real life...

2. What is your race and class?

Vinna is a Blood Elf Paladin.

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I would like to join Nemesis because I very much enjoy playing with mature, capable players, which sadly are in short supply as free-agents on this server. Also I am friends with Fin from our University days, he is the one that got me started playing as it were. I'm not overly concerned with gear, I mean sure I like to get some, but when a boss is droped its not only purple that I see. I'm more intersted in playing with a group of folks that can compare in skill to myself. Not to toot my own horn as it were, but well... yah... it's thunderlord... "71 Holy, I HEALZ!"...

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

My first raiding guild was Numb. I left them because the leader was more interested in (please excuse the term) e-lationships then running his guild and filling out a solid raid roster.

Secondly I was in Angkor. I left this guild because the leaders were a bunch of L2P alts that expected me and the group of players I brought to the guild to gear up their alts. They were known to run Naxx in greens and loot epics. Strait to epics... indeed!

The third and final guild I have been in was my own, The After Life. This guild died when my core group of raiders decided PvP servers were to hard.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

I am looking to become a raid member. I do not care for PVP, outside of random world PvP, very much.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I have absolutly no raiding experiance prior to WotLK. I have cleared every raid in WotLK and have the <Champion of the Frozen Wastes> title.

Although relitively new to WoW raiding, I was a dedicated raider in FFXI, I was a core member of TheAfterLife ls on Ramuh. Raids in that game ran anywhere from 3 members to 64 members. So I am not overwhelmed by large raid groups.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

I would like to raid as Holy.

The spec I would use would depend on other members of the raid. If there are no other Paladins in the raid to give kings the spec I would use will look like this.

51/5/15

A few points to note: I dont feel that the inproved Lay of Hands tallent is overly usefull so I do not take it. Some may argue this point, but I find I do not need to use it any more often then once every 20 min. Also I skip over Imp. Concen Aura as again this effect is of limited use. The benifits from Aura Mastery are more desirable in many encounters. The one point in Purifying Power is a great boost, and would like to have a second, save a lack of points.

Should I be lucky enough to have another pally with Kings in my dedicated raid group I would change my spec to be.

51/0/20

This would pick up 15% movement speed, which is helpfull in any number of ways. Also another 3% to crit. Incase anyone is paying atention, I did mention i would like a second point in Purifying Power, but I do weight 8% movement speed above 5% cleanse reduction.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

Note: I am currently speced to Prot. This is because I have not been raiding, and dont like healing 5man PUGs.

Vinna's Armoury Profile

I understand this does not help to much, but my stats in my holy gear as prot spec would be:

Mana: 18,554
Spell Power: 2009
Hit: N/A
Crit: 21.28%
Haste: 349
Mana regen: N/A

My UI Looks much the same as Holy, I would post it save for the fact it would be missing a few spells ect.

Vinna's UI - Prot Style

Notable addons are:
PallyPower
xPearl
Dominos
SCT
DBM

Note: Many people will probably panic beacuse I dont use "Healing" addons, but in my defense, I configure xPearl to show me the info I need, and I hotkey Cleanse to my mouse for fights like Heigan lol >.>. However I am open to suggestions on the issue. I use a few Macros as well, to roll my thinkets/Cooldowns into the ablity to fire of large (lol 20k heals anyone?) heals for "Oh Shit" situations. As well as stack Arcane Torrent and Divine Plea.

9. How old are you?

I am Eleventy Billion years old... ok ok I am 20.

10. ...Extra infos...

I can make the above stated raid times. I don't mind wiping a few times, this happens. I have no problem staying later on progression nights. I don't get to worked up, and am able to take constutive critisim. I play mostly in JST, so I will be up late at nights/early mornings mostly. But again, raid times are no problem.

Bonus

Well I'm not much of a poet, and google was of little help... so insted of a Hiku about Fat[sic] Canadians are... how about...

Disclaimer: Not entirely Politicaly Correct...

Canadian's are red
American's are blue
We once burned down the White House
And were game to do it again too!

Well sorry for that long read, but well "ZOMG GUILD PLOX" does not make a very good application IMHO lol. I look forward to your favorable responce. If I am not ingame I can be reached via email at (don't laught its old as the interwebs)

thegodoffinalfantasy@hotmail.com

or a pm should work too i think?

Thanks again.

Later Days,
Corey - Vinna

Edit: Clickys
Edit 2: Fixed Clickys again... -_-; iFail
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;)   Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 pm

hawt app. The Vis is impressed.

You get vouch from the Vis.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;)   Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:47 am

Accepted 1/30/09.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;)   Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinna - Holy Paladin (Blame it on Fin... I do! ><;)
Page 1 of 1