Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Nethershaw - Undead Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nethersh

Nethershaw - Undead Mage Empty
PostSubject: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:46 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Nethershaw

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead Mage

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I've been looking to join an end-game raiding guild since Wrath came out. I tried to start my own guild with some RL friends who apparently did not have the same ideas that I did. I really just want to see the end game content and not miss out on it like I did in BC.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

First guild on TL was Blightlords. Stayed there until about a year ago when I decided to take a break from WoW and was kicked due to their 1 month inactivity policy. Currently a member of my own guild Condemned.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Looking to become a Raid Member.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Pre-BC I raided MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, AQ40 and briefly started Naxx. As for BC I decided to take my break just a few short months after BC came out so I was only able to experience Karazhan and Gruul.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

I plan on raiding as Frostfire Bolt spec which incidentally is the way I am specced now.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I'm a good player that knows how to play my class, can follow directions and can make raids on a consistent basis. I'm just looking for a chance to get back into raiding with a group of solid players. Thanks for the consideration.

Bonus: Solve: 6-6x6= ??
(It is highly suggested that you attempt to solve this equation, however, your solution will strongly impact your application)

The answer to the bonus question is -30.
Back to top Go down
Nethersh

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm

I'm not really sure why, but the links to my spec and armory profile did not transfer over so here they are.
Back to top Go down
Nopskillz

Nopskillz

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 am

Thanks for the app.

We do have room for mages right now so your timing is good.

I'll discuss with officers later today when I get home from work and hopefully will have some form of response for you this evening.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:33 am

Sound fat. If fat enough to hang with fat boys then show fat tub tub in face.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Nethershaw

Nethershaw

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:43 pm

If I knew what that meant that would certainly make my day. I've been working on stuff during my finals week at school, but I should be on later this evening if someone needs to get in contact with me.
Back to top Go down
aardvark

aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:48 pm

ill be looking for you
Back to top Go down
http://nemesiswowguild.com
Nopskillz

Nopskillz

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Yep, please message Aardvark in game at your earliest convenience.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:41 am

Invited 12/16/08.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nethershaw - Undead Mage   Nethershaw - Undead Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nethershaw - Undead Mage
Page 1 of 1