Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Jinoh BE warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jinoh BE warlock Empty
PostSubject: Jinoh BE warlock   Jinoh BE warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:19 pm

1. What is your name? Jinoh

2. What is your race and class? Blood Elf Warlock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. I wanna join a guild whos active in wotlk to lvl, quest, and run dungeons with. i think i could learn and contribute alot to this guild. And plus all you guys are pretty good players :O C=====8 lol...

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them? Drunken Alliance and livetopug. Everyone in DA kinda got tired of raiding so we sorta fell apart, then i joined livetopug to keep raiding.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily? I'd like to raid if there were spots, and i'd be pretty involved with pvp/arena also.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC. Pre-BC: Ony, AQ's, naxx. Post-BC: Kara-SWP only up to felmyst tho Sad

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec). If i were to be raiding it'll be sac/destro. If pvping sl/sl or UA despending on arena.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Jinoh

9. How old are you? 20

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance! Let's see, pretty good at pve and pvp. Have 5/8 T6 for pve and s3/s4 pvp

6-6x6=0
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Jinoh BE warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinoh BE warlock   Jinoh BE warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:48 am

6 - 6 x 6 = -30.

DS/Destro spec is unfortunately a thing of the past Sad EJ.com has some great discussion on the more widely accepted specs for lvl 80 raid instances.

Feel free to continue to update your app for future openings (see reply to application template) but we aren't accepting any more applicants at this time. Thanks for your interest in Nemesis!
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

Jinoh BE warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinoh BE warlock   Jinoh BE warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 am

No response, didn't bother to defend his spec or re-post with a correct one. Closed due to assumed loss of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinoh BE warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinoh BE warlock   Jinoh BE warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinoh BE warlock
Page 1 of 1