Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)

Go down 
+3
Reizen
conclusion
Furiosa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Furiosa

Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) Empty
PostSubject: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:12 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Furiosa

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Undead DK

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Seems like a great bunch of people doing what I want to do, destroy WoW endgame and have fun doing it Smile.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid member, but I do a healthy amount of pvp on the side.

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

As a resto shaman - Killed Eredar Twins 2.4
As a elem shaman - Killed Brutallus 2.4
(as in I've done every single one of the fights previous as both specs)
and a nice smattering of enhancement throughout hyjal / bt.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Anything that's needed truthfully. The ideal role for me would be a Frost (Tank) DK, however I enjoy raiding as anything.

7. How old are you?

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I'm applying as a DK, however my shaman will be leveled immediately following my DK (as in both being 80 within a month and a bit of release), and I'm open raiding on either. I enjoy raiding in general, and whichever is more useful to the guild as a whole I'll raid on.

However that said I would prefer to raid as a Frost DK (tanking) Wink.

Last edited by Furiosa on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
conclusion

conclusion

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:33 pm

i raided BT with you yesterday
but ya your good Very Happy

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Reizen

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 pm

how did you do muru pre 3.0?
Back to top Go down
Furiosa

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Reizen wrote:

Didn't, I guess the wording is confusing, I'll fix that. The farthest boss in sunwell I've killed was twins.
Back to top Go down
Reizen

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Furiosa wrote:
Reizen wrote:

Didn't, I guess the wording is confusing, I'll fix that. The farthest boss in sunwell I've killed was twins.

but im guessing that was post 3.0?
Back to top Go down
Furiosa

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:02 am

Reizen wrote:
Furiosa wrote:
Reizen wrote:

but im guessing that was post 3.0?

You'd be wrong, hence why I said 2.4 :/. I killed twins back in June... I server transfered to Mal'Ganis when DS broke, came back a month later to play with L2P.
Back to top Go down
Ragtop

Ragtop

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:43 pm

We could always use another skilled player who wants to tank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Unfortunately at this time we are overflowing with tanks and full up on Shaman. We appreciate the interest, but will have to decline for now until we have a better idea what we will be needing to step into the 25 man instances.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Applicant has requested this app stays open until level 80 content and we have had a chance to test him and decide definitively whether he is a good fit or not for whenever we may need to fill a spot (He knows it may be quite a while).

I see no problem with this and will leave the app for members to comment on as they run into him throughout the grind.
Back to top Go down
Devolution

Devolution

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 pm

I went with some L2P pug groups to TK and some others, on his healer he was 1st on healing, I know this because I was trying to catch him Razz It's a wise decision to keep his app open and let time tell.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:50 am

He's keeping up with ya Drule Smile I smell a race coming on! Now accepting bets.
Back to top Go down
Furiosa

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Vis wrote:
He's keeping up with ya Drule Smile I smell a race coming on! Now accepting bets.

I beat him Razz. Second 80 death knight horde side :>.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:14 am

Invite declined, applicant is no longer interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)   Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furiosa - Death Knight (Or shaman)
Page 1 of 1