Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

dk dps app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
adriang21990

dk dps app Empty
PostSubject: dk dps app   dk dps app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 am

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?
dominiq
pronounced dominick Very Happy

2. What is your race and class?
blood elf DK

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.
im very interested in joining a progressive guild that has both feet on the ground and an open raid spot. nemesis has a reputation on this server as being an amazing guild and i would like to be a part of that.

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?
i havent been in any guilds that are worth mentioning except eradication. its an awesome guild and i have many friends there, however we really havent been able to plunge into 3.1 content and every week while other guilds are progressing were stuck waiting for healers >.< then have little time to actually down content because so many members cant stay for two or more hours or tire after four or five wipes.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
definitely a raid member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
i started playing early last year on a warlock and progressed only up to void reaver in the eye.
in wotlk i have cleared all content except 3d sarth.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
i am currently specced unholy and would like to raid in that spec. however i am dual specced into pve blood and can play that spec if necessary. it all depends on the makeup of the raid at that moment as each spec provides pretty equal dps, only differing in raid buffs.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Dominiq

my ui is VERY simple atm i was experimenting with some bar addons and am trying to work out some kinks on keybinds
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=1847438&imageID=29659080
lol and i didnt know where else to post than on myspace
enjoy Very Happy

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
im a skilled player with a lot of time on his hands Very Happy

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.
yup

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): In MS paint draw a picture of your favorite super hero
i want to see what happens =P

ps if i dont get a response or accepted no hard feelings and gl on ur raid progression
Back to top Go down
adriang21990

dk dps app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dk dps app   dk dps app I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:11 am

/bump
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

dk dps app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dk dps app   dk dps app I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 am

Yo,

Your application is not finished and you wont get a response after this until such time that it is. Well from me least ways.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
adriang21990

dk dps app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dk dps app   dk dps app I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 am

im going to go ahead and recede my invitation, thanks for your time

GL IN ULDUAR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dk dps app Empty
PostSubject: Re: dk dps app   dk dps app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dk dps app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: