Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage

Go down 
+3
valindorr
PhattyHealz
vainslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vainslayer

Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage Empty
PostSubject: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm

1. What is your name?
Vainslayer/Solish

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Vainslayer – Undead Mage
Solish – Blood Elf Paladin

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I want to continue raiding end-game content and I know a few people in Nemesis in real life (Dehner, Fin and a couple more), plus looking at your guild roster a lot of people from back in the Nightfall days. I didn’t raid much back then but nowadays I raid 3-4 days a week. I currently live with Kuumarr and Valindorr who I know recently joined.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Currently, I am in Focus and have been since WOTLK came out but with Ulduar coming up I know from a few officers that there will be a shortage of raid spots because of people coming back ect., so I would like to continue raiding full time.
I was also in Nightfall, Legion of Darkness, and a couple other guilds during Burning Crusade.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
I am definitely looking for a PVE Raid Member spot.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
I raided everything up to and including Sapphiron at level 60. During BC I cleared everything except Sunwell. Currently, the only raiding tittles I don’t have are Immortal and of the Nightfall. Have cleared all bosses in WOTLK.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

This application is for 2 characters as I will raid with either character as any spec depending on what the guild needs. My paladin and has Ulduar ready sets in all specs and my mage is also Ulduar ready. I would like to raid as holy if that is available(but definitely not limited to that). My mage raids as Arcane or whatever the guild needs (I can go FFB spec for scorch if needed).

Solish – Holy - http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=sxAzxG0sVu0tgdxZVcbh
Prot - http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=sVZE0tAbuMGsIufzgb
Ret - http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=sZEMZVfrtrIuhdIfsu (couple points that are dumb but wasn’t much else to do)
Vainslayer - http://ptr.wowhead.com/?talent=of0Vcu0IzxGuMtedcZbhf0o

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

Solish - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Solish
I would be happy to show any officers or guildies my other sets too in game.

Vainslayer - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Vainslayer
UI---> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img228/5545/23381035.jpg

9. How old are you?
21 in 2 weeks.

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I’m a devoted raider that will help the guild in anyway I can.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.
Yes, Kuumarr and I have the same school schedule ect.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
Well…I’m Canadian….and I’m fat….sooooo I guess that proves your point.

Last edited by vainslayer on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PhattyHealz

PhattyHealz

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Vouch
Back to top Go down
valindorr

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm

vouch
Back to top Go down
Kuumarr

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm

vouch
Back to top Go down
vainslayer

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:57 pm

I was reading over some other apps, and i forgot to mention that i have all mods that would be required for raiding(PallyPower, DBM, Healbot ect.).
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage Thesearentmagicbeans
Back to top Go down
Spoonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Vainslayer is rather cute, like myself, and he gets my vouch. *wink*
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Yo,
Well this app is very pretty, and all the sets make since, but at the moment we do not have a Paladin spot in our raid group, and we wont any time soon. That said, we also don't have a Mage slot either, however that may open up a lot faster.

Having said that, I have no issues with a guild invite, due to the simple fact your roommates are both in the guild. However, don't expect a raid slot soon.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
vainslayer

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 pm

kk, pass for now then Smile, might as well stay in the guild i have some rank with if im gonna be waiting for raid spots anyway :
thanks for the consideration
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage   Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vainslayer/Solish.....Paladin of all Specs and 5k+dps mage
Page 1 of 1