Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

papawhiffie--lock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
papa

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: papawhiffie--lock   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 pm

. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

papawhiffie

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

undead lock

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

pve, know someppl in nemesis,

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

death eaters, short bus riders, forgetten empire, titans, brutality, hyperion, deadly serious, focus, forgotten horde

those are pretty much the major ones all i can think of right now, i left either because i didnt like the guild that much anymore or because cebe gets stroked too continue playing wow

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

probably a pvp/arena member, but id like to do some pve(gotta do some pve to pvp)

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

pretty much everything, not rly lvl 60 naxx,

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
the ui is too clutch to post on a public website,

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
nopez

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

sometimes, weekends are better for me as i am still in highschool

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.

canadians r fat
fat like my haiku bonus points
arent i a cutie

amen

-love papa

Last edited by papa on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nethershaw

Nethershaw

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: papawhiffie--lock   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:10 am

Go for more PvP members.
Back to top Go down
papa

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: where are the ppl to vouche for me ef   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:45 pm

i forgot to post my ui, i use gladius, necrosis, quartz and a broken addon that shows the other teams arena team rating at the end of the fight 40% of the time

quartz has gotta be the most clutch addon ive used, necrosis is just a helper that spams when i summon my pet or a soulwell

oh ya i dont use any bar changer like bartender or w/e, just normal blizz ui with alot of editing

and im not really interested in pve gear, i usually only pve if im needed in a raid or if theres something that is really useful for pvp
im 3.k-3.7k dps as meta/ruin, this is my main char, i play wow, i have genital herpes, and mamawhiffie sucks
Back to top Go down
conclusion

conclusion

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: papawhiffie--lock   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 pm

hes a fun guy to pvp with and imo we need all the pvpers we can get
-cough bg premades-

/vouch
Back to top Go down
resolute

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: Same   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:02 am

Ditto what conclusion said
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: papawhiffie--lock   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Application accepted please contact an officer in guild for an invite

Saltwater
nugette
aardvark

If you know anyone else from the guild and they are on at the time please send them a tell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

papawhiffie--lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: papawhiffie--lock   papawhiffie--lock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

papawhiffie--lock
Page 1 of 1