Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaidon

Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:04 pm

1. What is your name?

-Kaidon

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

-Bloodelf Paladin

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I'm looking for a guild that takes raiding seriously, progresses through content, and can have a good time while doing it.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

<ug> - I've been with them since rerolling on this realm and leveling up my first toon here, Xoran (Warlock). When a few irl friends and myself rerolled here, it was for strictly Arenaing back in TBC. Arenaing kind of got old in the middle of Season 3 for us, so we took some time off until WoTLK was released. Since then, we wanted to get back to what we were originally doing when we started playing, Raiding. There's not many of the original ~7 people I rolled here with left, most can't play much either because of new jobs or new kids. I'm really just looking for a place to play.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

-Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

- Classic: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ 20/40, Naxx (full except KT)

- BC: Kara, Gruuls, Mag, SSC (up to Tidewalker), TK (just Void Reaver lol)

- WoTLK: VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, Naxx 10/25, and know EoE (just never had a full guild attempt at it.)

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

-I've been playing Ret, I have picked up gear to spec Holy or Prot though as well. I don't mind healing, and would even tank if needed. Razz

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

-Armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Kaidon

-UI
https://2img.net/h/i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/jweir/WoWScrnShot_031409_122609.jpg

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

At one time or another at level 70 I've been guilded with a couple different people in the guild now. I used to play with Powerade and Nah in <ug> and <get wrecked> before those scrubs quit/rerolled. Razz

I've also got an 80 Deathknight as well (Kalidon)..and enjoy long walks on the beach (preferably nude).

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

-Yes.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.

I don't know much about Japanese poetry (blame the public school system.), so I'll give you a normal poem and try to integrate some Japanese in there..

Canadians are quite fat
mainly cause they deep-fry rats
oh wait, is that the japs?
well, I think they both might sleep on mats?

<3 Kaidon
Back to top Go down
Deadmeed

Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 am

I lessthanthree your effort at the haiku. Bravo sir.
Back to top Go down
Kaidon

PostSubject: Re: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Deadmeed wrote:

Thanks man, if this doesn't work out for me, maybe I'll try my hand at the racist literature market. Razz
Back to top Go down
Deadmeed

Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 am

Kaidon wrote:
Deadmeed wrote:

Thanks man, if this doesn't work out for me, maybe I'll try my hand at the racist literature market. Razz

Well, Don Imus has cancer, so if he goes tits up soon there will be an opening....
Back to top Go down
Tipico

PostSubject: Re: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:21 pm

send me a tell in game
Back to top Go down
Kaidon

PostSubject: Re: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Tipico wrote:
send me a tell in game

Haven't been able to catch you online yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin   Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaidon - Bloodelf Paladin
Page 1 of 1