Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Hunter Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexous

Hunter Application. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Application.   Hunter Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm

SLGMO seeking SLGFO (Single Light Green Male Orc)... Ill let you guess the other.
Hexous is looking for a female orc that can help support his constant need for gear. This female orc should be able to cook, because raiding requires lots of food to feed the hungry Hexous. Also as the local repair man bob is consistently banging out the dings in his armor and applying therma wear to it due to it being so cold in Northerend, this female orc should find a way to make bob repair his gear for free... Hexous also requires that the female be into jewelry as Hexous likes Jems as well, especially the purple ones... Hexous also loves going to the bar, and would appreciate that this female walk him home from time to time as Hexous can get a bit too wasted and constantly stumbles upon himself upon leaving the bar in Dalarian and misclicking the portal, ending up in a strange land that is racist against his awesome greeness and shoots arrows at him. Sad face Sad Hexous. Hexous doesn't mind if this female is also into herbalism as Hexous also enjoys drinking while raiding, as he needs his redbull to keep his arrows flying swiftly to meet their targets. On a negative note, Hexous has his faults, which would require his female orc to attend to as well. Hexous likes the Auction House a bit too much, and has become addicted to it and not leaving for hours on end spending all of his gold... It is not required but Hexous would love if this female orc would aid him in his addiction or give him a reason to avoid it. Hexous sees no other way around it... On friday nights Hexous enjoys slaughtering Alliance and occasionally bringing home a tauren for dinner. Hexous believes his future orc female should aid in fighting along his side, however a bit behind him as she must learn her role in a relationship with an alpha orc male such as Hexous.. Please feel free to contact Hexous in game if this orc sounds right for you.....

On a more serious note. Im looking to apply to this guild. Just his 80 4 days ago and lvld on a different server. I've done most of the fights in Naxx currently and in blue gear was able to maintain 3.3k + DPS on Patchwork. I can be anyspec required. I was BM for that raid and currently researching the new top DPS spec due to the BM nerfs... I'm very confident in my abilities and often shred the charts against people that have double the gear.. I'm very familiar with raiding and have raided BC to about non-existence. I can adjust my schedule to raid when the guild raids, however I do not require to be on the progressive group just so that I have a happy home. I've also been on an arena team that was 2k+ with a Elemental Shaman. You won't have to teach me addons as I use or can adapt to whatever ones the guild is using for raiding. I have a mic, and you wont find an annoying 12yr old boys voice behind it... Hexous enjoys drinking as much as I do as well...

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=cxdMzxtRwu0ekxMeVb0hz
Was my talent build. I swapped Focused Aim in due to not meeting hit cap on boss fights. That build is no longer the top build due to readiness no longer refreshing the beast within on the abilities... apparently hunters were doing too much dps with that spec.. Some pets took some nerfs and possibly MM is now the current sustained spec... My armory is currently down however, you may look into my current spec. It is for experimentation as elitest jerks and redpet are currently doing trial and error on max dps. I will find it and again be up there..

Hope to see a ingame tell soon!

Last edited by Hexous on Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application.   Hunter Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:56 pm

If I'm thinking of the right person, this is someone we had asked to transfer over from Omni's server to raid with us pre-wotlk.

If it's not that guy, however, I hope you die in a horrible bus fire, but not before living long enough to experience your face being melted to the ass of the person who was sitting in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Hexous

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application.   Hunter Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Vis wrote:
If I'm thinking of the right person, this is someone we had asked to transfer over from Omni's server to raid with us pre-wotlk.

If it's not that guy, however, I hope you die in a horrible bus fire, but not before living long enough to experience your face being melted to the ass of the person who was sitting in front of you.

You got me good Razz

Last edited by Hexous on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application.   Hunter Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm

We knows the Hex but he doesn't knows our in-game names apparently, or remember the begging Omni did to get him on TLord Razz

Accepted. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Application.   Hunter Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Application.
Page 1 of 1