Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Devolution - Resto Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devolution

Devolution

Devolution - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:07 am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Devolution (Also go by Dev, or Devo)

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Tauren Shaman

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

I wish to raid in WotLK quite simply =] You have some well known people with skill, so I'm pretty confident in a solid, skilled, player base.

4. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member, for sure.

5. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #4. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC and from other MMORPG's.

Done most pre-BC's at lvl 70, Kara, Gruul's, Mag's, ZA, SSC, TK, and several bosses in BT.

6. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?

Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com link to your spec)

I plan to be resto, I love to heal.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Devolution

7. How old are you?

I am 18 years old.

8. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

Currently I'm attending WSU, and have a few night classes, which prevented me from raiding this semester, but the semester ends early December, when people will still be lvling to 80,and I plan to have no night classes next semester, so that shouldn't be an issue. Like I said, I plan to start raiding in LK and I thought it would be good to find a guild now and get to know the people.

Edit: It might be helpful to know that I have an arcane mage and a prot pally as well, both level 70, that I wouldn't mind using either.
Back to top Go down
Gideion

Gideion

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:40 am

WSU, what college is that?
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:14 am

I want to try you out this Sunday. We are raiding ZA at 8pm if you are able to attend.

I am definitely interested in healers at the moment for wrath because you can never have enough, as long as they are good. Being that Shamans are overpowered PVE healers doesn't hurt either.

If you can make it to ZA let me know by responding here or sending me in game mail.
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Devolution

Devolution

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:39 pm

Yea, I can make it, that's just tomorrow right?

Oh, WSU is Washington State Univ. You may have heard of our horrid football team.
Back to top Go down
Drulethen
Admin
Drulethen

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:47 pm

Ya 8pmish tomorrow night. What spec will you be? Ele?
Back to top Go down
http://nemesis.guildmmorpg.net
Devolution

Devolution

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:39 am

Nope Resto, the armory is just slow at updating.
Back to top Go down
Vis
Admin
Vis

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:07 am

Invited 10/26/08
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devolution - Resto Shaman   Devolution - Resto Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devolution - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1