Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Grullis Pally APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grullis

Grullis Pally APP Empty
PostSubject: Grullis Pally APP   Grullis Pally APP I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:02 pm

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?
Grullis

2. What is your race and class?
BE Pally

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.
I have an irl friend in the guild (dopeboyfresh) and i heard you guys actualy know what your doing, bc im tired of being in fail grp's with ppl that DONT KNOW how to move when they have to Evil or Very Mad

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?
Death Cult Armageddon, I am leaving because of their gay ass loot system that promotes only the "vetrans" and up getting gear, if a piece of gear drops that a vetran wants they get it,
One example would be Turning tide droppong off KT and i rolled a 94 and then the GL said, he was pulling "rank" and jsut took it..... witch is a fucking stupid way to do loot

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
raid member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
no pre bc, Bc=T4 and SSC/TK (almsot FC),and WoTLK= all raids including first 3 bosses in uld

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
Holy

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Thunderlord&cn=Grullis&gn=Death+Cult+Armageddon
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/13/86/34/24/wowscr11.jpg

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
Not realy, other than i kno Dopeboyfresh
11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.
Yea Fo Sho Very Happy

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): In MS paint draw a picture of your favorite super hero!

Uhm, im pretty sure my fav super hero would have to be The invisible man,

(i drew him in the middle) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Grullis Pally APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grullis Pally APP   Grullis Pally APP I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Well we really don't have room for any holy pallies atm considering how bad that spec is for ulduar ><

About the loot system, we use a system close to it, while looking for a guild you should not expect to get loot anytime soon unless everyone else passes on it. do you think its fair for a new recruit to come into a raid and get a BIS item while other raiders have been with the guild since day one and they don;t have the item?

From what you posted, DCA did the right thing by not giving you turning tide. Just say you said GL took it, raynie deserves that weapon for all the work he has put into that guild.
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Grullis Pally APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grullis Pally APP   Grullis Pally APP I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Yo,

So your leaving a guild because Loot distribution did not favor you?

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Grullis

Grullis Pally APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grullis Pally APP   Grullis Pally APP I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm

No, i do not think its fair for a new recruit to come in and jsut get gear, but ive been a part of dca for quite a while now and it happens quite alot, i understand that raynie deserved TT, but i feel its unfair that he jsut took it like that considering nothing was said about it untill the weapon came up bc, he said 1 item per person so i passed for my t7.5 helm and rolled on it, i would have won the helm had i rolled for it if i knew he was jsut going to take it, and NO im not leaving dc because the loot system doesen't favor me, im leaving because the loot system is not fair in my eyes.

I do understand though that you are full on holy paladins, and i thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grullis Pally APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grullis Pally APP   Grullis Pally APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grullis Pally APP
Page 1 of 1