Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Nightmann - dps dk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmann

Nightmann - dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Nightmann - dps dk   Nightmann - dps dk I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:07 pm

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?

A: Nightmann

2. What is your race and class?

A: Race: orc
Class: Death Knight

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.

A: I am looking for a raiding guild that can competently clear content, while at the same time not take itself overly serious. I fancy myself a decent raider: I have been playing wow for quite some time and cleared a lot of instances; and even tho i play a "faceroll" class like dk, i think i can bring a certain level of competency and experience to the nemesis guild that it is most likely accustomed to having.

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?

A: i was in a certain paladin's crappy guild, The After Life for about 2 minutes *cough* Vinna *cough*. I have also been in Angkor, and most recently Illidari Missionaries. I left Angkor because the guild was a joke guild created by L2P alts to gear up their alts in blues/greens. I left the After Life because it fell apart when ppl took short breaks and the gm eventually went to Nemesis. I left Illidari Missionaries when the GM Thallo went crazy and xferred servers and the whole thing fell apart.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

A: I would put emphasis on Raid Member, as i am first and foremost interested in pve. Although i am down to do arena, especially 2's with a holy paladin. I have a decent amount of pvp gear on this toon.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

A: Pre BC: i really only dabbled in pre bc, did a little MC, some BWL but not a whole lot.
TBC: Kara, ZA (bear mount), SSC, TK, Hyjall, BT, SWP (up to Mu'ru before easy patch came out, and then downed KJ)
WOTLK: Everything except ulduar, although ive done a few of the ulduar fights on other toons, not this one however. This toon also has 2d sarth achievment, but took a break on this toon when Illidari Missionaries got the 3d sarth achievement.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

The spec i intend to use is 12/0/59, and then when i start to accumulate bis ulduar gear i would switch to 0/10/61, or possibly a blood spec. Armory link with said spec will be posted in answer ro next question.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Nightmann

Nightmann - dps dk Picture1mks

9. How old are you?

A: 23

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

A: My current 2hander is terrible, but that is because blizzard nerfed dw dps for dk so bad that it is no longer viable. i previously had 2 LL which was bis for dw dps, and since i took a break from this toon shortly before this nerf was put into place, i have not had time to get my hands on a good 2h. Also, i scourge the EJ forums, so i know how to play my class/number crank.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.

A: Yes

Bonus question

A: im on a mac dirtbag so i cant use ms paint, heres my ms paint sketch: 8----------> its a self portrait and simultaneously my fav. super hero.
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

Nightmann - dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - dps dk   Nightmann - dps dk I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:01 pm

WASN'T ME IN THE WHISPERS I SWEAR
Back to top Go down
Nightmann

Nightmann - dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - dps dk   Nightmann - dps dk I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm

thx for the vote of confidence dehner.
Back to top Go down
Lazengann

Nightmann - dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - dps dk   Nightmann - dps dk I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:17 pm

He's on a Mac, end o' story

But for serious, he's pretty good. He was almost keeping up with me in not so fantastic gear. I'd say he's on par with Shoon
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Nightmann - dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - dps dk   Nightmann - dps dk I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:35 am

Yo,

Well, to be totally honest, I'd say he is better then all you sorry sons of bitches combined. Can play his class, knows when to shut up, and doesn't piss me off... whats not to like... orite... mac and that you cant resize for shit.

Apped back when I Joined Nemesis, but did quit shortly there after so was never accepted. I have spoke with him about the fact that we are not really looking for DKs, but NM said he would sit in an alt slot for as long as needed, or spec frost for the Imp. Icy Talons buff.

Speaking as his former raid leader; he can be counted on to show up, with consumables, to every raid and get the job done.

Thumbs up from Vinna.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmann - dps dk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmann - dps dk   Nightmann - dps dk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmann - dps dk
Page 1 of 1