Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Deoxy: Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deoxy

Deoxy: Druid Empty
PostSubject: Deoxy: Druid   Deoxy: Druid I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:08 pm

NOTE: RAID NIGHTS ARE TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your character name that you wish to apply with?
Main - Deoxy
Alt - Logix

2. What is your race and class?
Deoxy - Tauren Druid
Logix - Blood Elf Priest

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis. Please be specific.
Nordy is a friend of mine. It's been a while since I've played, but I decided to jump back into WoW and what better way to do it then to join what is obviously a badass guild if they've got Nordy.

And I want to schedule, exclusive to the Alliance, one way all expense paid trips to the graveyard (void where prohibited, no substitutions, exchanges, or refunds).

4. What previous guilds have you been with? Why did you leave them and when?
Many on several servers. Most of the guilds I've been in I've left I only did so because I was taking an extended break from WoW. There was one occasion that I left a guild because my play style was very different from the guild so I didn't really feel like I had much of a place in it. I had only joined in the first place because it was my brother's guild, and I felt obligated to join, even though I knew I wouldn't really benefit from it.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Is it too much to ask for both? If I had to choose one, I suspect I'd spend more time in PvP/Arena then Raids. But I'd hate to miss out on the extra cool content of 25 man dungeons.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
NA

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
NA

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
I'm using a vanilla unmodded UI right now. I just got WoW reinstalled this weekend, so I haven't had time to trick out my UI.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Deoxy
Not much to look at right now, but I level pretty fast.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I'm a fast leveller. I've never played WotLK, so I don't know what it's like getting from 70 to 80. But my typical 1 to 70 grind usually takes 3 weeks give or take a week.

*At work right now. This application will have more detail in it when I get home from work.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs/sun 7-11 server.
Yes.

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): In MS paint draw a picture of your favorite super hero!
Deoxy: Druid Venom
Back to top Go down
Deoxy

PostSubject: Re: Deoxy: Druid   Deoxy: Druid I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:10 pm

After thinking further about this, I'm going to go ahead and retract my application for now. Considering the kind of guild Nemesis currently is, I'll hit the level cap and gear up before I submit a new application.

I don't have a problem remaining guildless until I actually need a guild, or a guild needs me.

You have to admit, that's a badass pic of venom for being done in MSPaint though. I was quite proud of my work.
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Deoxy: Druid   Deoxy: Druid I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Yo,

Haha Yes a very well done picture.

Thanks for your app, and we wish you luck in your quest to 80.

later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deoxy: Druid   Deoxy: Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deoxy: Druid
Page 1 of 1