Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Riathis' application - mad dps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riathis

Riathis' application - mad dps Empty
PostSubject: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 am

1. What is your name?
My character's name is Riathis, but I go by Kori, or for those that have trouble pronouncing my character's name, Ray.

2. What is your race and class?
Blood Elf Warlock.

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I've heard nothing but good things about the guild, and I feel that I have the skill and attitude to be part of a strong guild like this one.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
I originally started in Brotherhood of the Abyss, and once I hit 80, I went through several guilds trying to find a place where I could be myself as well as raid, and I never really found one. After reading through the forums for Nemesis, though, I have to say, this seems like my kind of group.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid member!

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

I didn't really begin to raid until I hit 70, so my experience is entirely post-BC. I have cleared all ten man content, including Eye of Eternity, but because of the lack of decent guild support, I have cleared only part of Naxx 25, and that is a big thorn in my side. I want to clear everything.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
I plan to use my current spec, which a very good friend of mine helped me figure out. It's a demo/destro hybrid.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Riathis

9. How old are you?
I am twenty one.

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I am aware that apps for warlocks are closed, but I just know that I would be a great fit for this guild. I'm dedicated, supportive, and can do a really epic Pikachu impression. As you can tell by now, I love to have fun and enjoy the game, but I also know when it's time to shut my cake-hole and get down to business.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server?
My schedule is a blank slate. So, yes.

albino
Back to top Go down
Riathis

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:05 am

In favor of Pokemon, I'd like to post a haiku.

Dude, did you hear that?
Holy crap, she sounds just like
freakin' Pikachu.

*bow*
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 am

PIKACHU?!?!

MORE LIKE MUDKIPZ
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:17 am

Yo,

Look out! Its the big internet bully Vinna!

Rage fail app is fail ect... Is what I was all ready to type out! However I was presently surprised to see that, to the contrary, this is a terrific application!

A few questions however, can you please post a screen shot of your UI, and just quickly list the addons you use to raid.

Also, I'm not familiar with your spec choice. If you would, could you please post some info about the DPS rotation you use, both for single target as well as AoE.

Also we have just picked up another Warlock, so it may be a while before a raid slot opens up. Having said that, simply due to the quality of your application, I am all for a invite, and trying to work you into the raid as a slot becomes available. With summer break fast approaching its not unrealistic to believe that there will be openings, and soon.

I encourage you to contact me in game, or via PM should you have any questions.

Thanks for your application to Nemesis!

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:25 am

Yo,
Riathis' application - mad dps Bunnys
Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:25 am

Riathis' application - mad dps 525523742_d5960afad2_o
Back to top Go down
Riathis

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Vinna wrote:
A few questions however, can you please post a screen shot of your UI, and just quickly list the addons you use to raid.

Also, I'm not familiar with your spec choice. If you would, could you please post some info about the DPS rotation you use, both for single target as well as AoE.

Of course.

Riathis' application - mad dps Narf

I begin with Curse of Elements, then Corruption, then Immolate, then alternate between Shadow Bolt and Incinerate until Immolate has nearly finished ticking, then I use Conflagrate. Rinse and repeat.

AoE is Rain of Fire, if necessary, Seed of Corruption a couple targets.

I am also open to spec suggestions, if you think it will help me become a better player, though I really love this spec and there's a /violin story behind it, so changing it would be a last resort.

My list of raid add-ons is short, because I play on a laptop with an acceptable but not overpowered graphics card; but the add-ons I have allow me to get things done.

Omen Threat Meter
Recount
Deadly Boss Mods

The triad of awesome, in my opinion.

If there are any others you suggest that wouldn't bog down my comp too much, I'm all ears.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Riathis' application - mad dps Insanity
Back to top Go down
Riathis

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Dehner wrote:
Riathis' application - mad dps Insanity

DO NOT WANT.

D:
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:54 am

Yo,

At this time, we can not offer you a full time raid slot, however having said that we can offer you a position as a spare/backup.

Should you wish to go this route, please be aware that you will not be receiving invites to our 25 man raids on a regular basis, at least for now.

If you choose not to accept this, it will not reflect negatively on you, should you choose to re-apply in the future.

Thanks again for your application, it was one of the best written ones we have received in a long time, and the only reason we can not offer you a slot, is as I have said, space limitations.

Please contact me, or another officer of Nemesis should you wish a guild invite, knowing full well you will only be a spare. If not a simple forum post would be all you need to do to decline.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Riathis

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 am

Vinna and other Nemesis folks....

I'd love to be a part of your guild, but raiding is such a huge part of my WoW experience that I need to be able to do it, and regularly.

If a raid spot should open up in the future, I would be glad to come, but for the time being, I will politely scoot out of the way; but with well wishes and hugs all around.

GOOD LUCK IN ULDUAR BITCHES YEEAAHHH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riathis' application - mad dps   Riathis' application - mad dps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riathis' application - mad dps
Page 1 of 1