Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dk Dps / Tank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smacksal

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: Dk Dps / Tank   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Smacksalot

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

Orc Deathknight

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

Some of my good buddies Kuumar and Valandor joined and im told your a good raidin guild. Im also told you need DKs and im a very good dps. Im into raiding and will have time for it.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

Order of the dark horde and Obliteration

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

All northrend raids. Kara pre WotLK

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

Blood is my intended spec but depending on the unholy trees modifications im may just stick with that. Im goin to duel spec into Ice for tanking. I have full tanking and Dps gear.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

I have a lev 80 rogue as well. Im easy to get along with. Im work 1st fun second but its all good to me in the end. I enjoy raiding with my buds and we get alon quite well. Im a really good dps. I will be obtainin my 7.5 shoulders come next week.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
valindorr

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dk Dps / Tank   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 pm

i can vouche for smacks he's lvl headed and a good dps
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dk Dps / Tank   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 pm

/cry no links
Back to top Go down
finwit p

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: heres smacks link ...   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
finwit p

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: hope this works   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down
finwit p

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: sorry im tryin to post smacks armery   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Tipico

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dk Dps / Tank   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:44 pm

need to be a registered user, click the hyperlink button and paste link there.
Back to top Go down
finwit p

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: hope this works   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Finwit

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: ok last try to link armary   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:54 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Smacksalot
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dk Dps / Tank   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Yo,

Well, PVP spec and gear, not the best way to set up to app for a raid guild.

Also we just accepted a DPS/Tank DK, and have one DPS DK that does exceptionally well already. Not to mention a stacked DK Tank. So I would say were full there.

But as it stands I don't mind an invite to a PvP/Friend slot, just don't expect a raid slot every night.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dk Dps / Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dk Dps / Tank   Dk Dps / Tank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dk Dps / Tank
Page 1 of 1