Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dullboyy - Undead rogue

Go down 
+2
Nancygrace
Dullboyyholla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dullboyyholla

Dullboyy - Undead rogue Empty
PostSubject: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:59 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Dullboyy ( austin )

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
undead rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I want to raid with NON retards, and it seems like you guys are just that. Smile

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
new addition to server. i got this rogue from a friend. i play on mannoroth horde side. name is Kreegerz in BnW gaming, currently number one raiding guild horde side.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
raid member.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

Everything. all current and BC content that is.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
Standard Hunger for blood raiding spec.

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.
Character apping with
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&n=Dullboyy

and my character on mannoroth which i can log on for proof, which btw i have every best in slot item for him at the moment
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&n=Kreegerz
to prove that i'm not a retard.

9. How old are you?
19 SmileSmile

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I know that applications for rogues are closed, but i can definately be of help and be another addition to the wonderful guild full of people with common sense and a brain Smile

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

yup Smile
Back to top Go down
Nancygrace

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:24 am

very good rogue w/ lots of raiding experience and a cool guy.

/vouch
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:56 am

Yo,
Looks pretty solid going through it. Nice to see Expertise is caped on your other char, too many people take this stat for granted. Would like to see a UI screen shot, seeing as how it was asked for...

Other then that, I'm all for a trial, or at the least running some heroics with you before i vouch for full acceptance.

Message me in game if you have questions, or free time to do heroics.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Tipico

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:11 pm

j/w but why do you want to play the rogue on thunderlord when you have a very geared out rogue on mannoroth?
Back to top Go down
Dullboyyholla

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Quote :
j/w but why do you want to play the rogue on thunderlord when you have a very geared out rogue on mannoroth?

why not? my other rogue is pretty much BIS on every item so i only log on to raid which is like once a week, we clear all content in like 3 and a half hours. i got this rogue in a trade like i said, so why WOULDNT i want to gear it up also?
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Yo,
After reading the applicants last post, I fully retract my previous support.

Pass on this app, I feel there is no need for this type of an attitude in Nemesis.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Dullboyyholla

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Quote :
Yo,
After reading the applicants last post, I fully retract my previous support.

Pass on this app, I feel there is no need for this type of an attitude in Nemesis.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey

uh? what attitude?

i was just answering your question?

you might have misunderstood or took what i said the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Vinna is an angsty person. However, dropping the BiS line is pretty false considering half of your gear is not only _not_ BiS, but in several places like #4+ down the line from BiS. Misc other gear critiques as well, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Dullboyyholla

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Quote :
Vinna is an angsty person. However, dropping the BiS line is pretty false considering half of your gear is not only _not_ BiS, but in several places like #4+ down the line from BiS. Misc other gear critiques as well, etc etc.

and yes while of course you are right on that account that I don't have EVERY BiS piece of gear, my main point was that I am not hurting for gear, so why not gear up another rogue that I have in my possession? I never meant any disrespect or bad attitude, but I'd much rather help gear up the other 3 rogues in my guild that are needing gear, and since calamity's grasp hasn't dropped in like 723489235 runs ( :[ ) it wouldn't hurt for me to sit out in some of the raids to let them get their gear, and meanwhile I start gearing up this rogue. The thing that bothers me is that he is so quick to react and be upset over something as trivial as that, which really has a small amount of relevance to what goal we are trying to achieve here, which is deciding whether or not I'm wanted/needed to raid with. To be quite honest, YOUR attitude, Vinna, is one that is usually not taken a liking to in guilds and social activities if your first reaction to reading something is to "completely retract" any statements you made, based on something that's so trivial. You have entirely no idea how my attitude or demeanor is at all, except what you think you know from one post I made and even fail to discuss this in a tell when I whispered you in game, and you had made up your mind already on what you think of me without having any basis of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:19 pm

*hits Vanish*

DOWN IN IT *beat*
Back to top Go down
Dullboyyholla

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Dehner wrote:
*hits Vanish*

DOWN IN IT *beat*

lol

wat

>Smile
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 am

Yo,
Dullboyyholla wrote:
Quote :

and yes while of course you are right on that account that I don't have EVERY BiS piece of gear, my main point was that I am not hurting for gear, so why not gear up another rogue that I have in my possession? I never meant any disrespect or bad attitude, but I'd much rather help gear up the other 3 rogues in my guild that are needing gear, and since calamity's grasp hasn't dropped in like 723489235 runs ( :[ ) it wouldn't hurt for me to sit out in some of the raids to let them get their gear, and meanwhile I start gearing up this rogue. The thing that bothers me is that he is so quick to react and be upset over something as trivial as that, which really has a small amount of relevance to what goal we are trying to achieve here, which is deciding whether or not I'm wanted/needed to raid with. To be quite honest, YOUR attitude, Vinna, is one that is usually not taken a liking to in guilds and social activities if your first reaction to reading something is to "completely retract" any statements you made, based on something that's so trivial. You have entirely no idea how my attitude or demeanor is at all, except what you think you know from one post I made and even fail to discuss this in a tell when I whispered you in game, and you had made up your mind already on what you think of me without having any basis of discussion.

TL;DR...

lol @ wall of text, you must be new to the internets.

I suppose its safe to say that you have no idea what so ever as to the points I have tried to make. I shall now spell it out in terms that I'm sure you can comprehend, or so one might think.

I retracted my statement of support, and rightly so it seems, because your post in response to Saltwater's question, was not answered, and it betrayed you intended only to gear whore.

We all want gear, but tact is key when applying to a guild. "I R HUR 4 GUR GIVE MEH" is... not the mentality we are looking for in Nemisis. We are looking for dedicated members that want to see the guild progress and enjoy doing it. Gear and loot are a by-product of this.

Also, I thank you for your tell today, it served to reinforce my susspisons that you are not mature enough to be a raiding member of Nemisis.

Pro Tip: When sending a tell to an Officer of a guild you are applying to, an accusing statement is not the best way to open communication.

Should you have anymore desire to attempt to salvage your "epeen" please feel free to PM me, there is no need to attempt a flame war on a guilds forums, you are apping to.

Thank you again, for your application to our fine Guild.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Dullboyyholla

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:42 am

Vinna wrote:
Yo,
Dullboyyholla wrote:
Quote :

TL;DR...

lol @ wall of text, you must be new to the internets.

I suppose its safe to say that you have no idea what so ever as to the points I have tried to make. I shall now spell it out in terms that I'm sure you can comprehend, or so one might think.

I retracted my statement of support, and rightly so it seems, because your post in response to Saltwater's question, was not answered, and it betrayed you intended only to gear whore.

We all want gear, but tact is key when applying to a guild. "I R HUR 4 GUR GIVE MEH" is... not the mentality we are looking for in Nemisis. We are looking for dedicated members that want to see the guild progress and enjoy doing it. Gear and loot are a by-product of this.

Also, I thank you for your tell today, it served to reinforce my susspisons that you are not mature enough to be a raiding member of Nemisis.

Pro Tip: When sending a tell to an Officer of a guild you are applying to, an accusing statement is not the best way to open communication.

Should you have anymore desire to attempt to salvage your "epeen" please feel free to PM me, there is no need to attempt a flame war on a guilds forums, you are apping to.

Thank you again, for your application to our fine Guild.

Later days,
Vinna - Corey

You MUST be clinically retarded.
you're probably over the age of 25 also.
Two things:
1. If you're still progressing and having difficulty in naxx, that's extremely sad. the only reason anyone would app to a guild at this time is to gear up. any retarded monkey can clear this content at the moment. none of it requires much coordination or strategy. Yes i'm apping to get gear, not to help "Progress." you should already be way past the progression stage this late into the expansion. now when the patch comes out , obviously i would want to progress and would do a fine job in whatever guild I get into. obviously this guild wont be it because of how hard headed and angry you are.
2. My tell to you was respectful and just, seeing as how I was asking you why you responded the way you did. I never "accused" you of anything. I tried to solve a trivial problem that you created because you're butthurt that it didnt seem to you like I was some "HARDCOREZ" raider looking to RP and w0rk hardz to help with my fellow h0rd3s progression in such a difficult time, like any of the wrath raids are hard or something. I'm retracting my app. there's no way I could raid with an idiot that struggles in the 1400s as a paladin, much less get's sweaty and has to make up situations that never happened over the internet. u upsetbrah? there's no need to salvage my "epeen" because I don't struggle as the most blatantly overpowered class in the game currently in terms of arena.
ps thats you
pps you're pissed
i wont be checking back
ppps: the fact that you even say epeen seriously is an extremely clear sign that you're one of those guys who wishes gundam wing was real life so you can kill all those guys that made fun of you in highschool because you were weird and didn't wash your hair that you refuse to cut. HAHA LASERS THAT'L TEACH EM!
geek
Back to top Go down
rick fuc

PostSubject: fucking lol   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:06 am

i....
i..... don't even know what to say but,

JESUS, thinking up a comeback for this one will be difficult for you.

Later days, Queerbate.
what a faggot ending to say to someone, i mean lol.
Back to top Go down
forumtro

PostSubject: don't mind me, really.   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am

found this post off wow forums, "eats popcorn"
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:58 am

Yo,
/giggle

That was easy.

later days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Dehner

Dehner

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 pm

What a lulzy thread, 11/10 would read again.
Back to top Go down
Kreegerz

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:32 pm

I talked to Vinna about this, but i feel that i need to post here to clear this up after what has just been posted. "dullboy" is an RL friend of mine. I let him use my account with the character "Kreegerz" on it occasionally, but mostly just to screw around on. He doesn't raid on it and he certainly doesn't own it like he claimed he did in his original post. I assure you that BNW gaming, myself included, does not condone the attitude he has displayed thus far in this thread. Please don't judge us based on the behavior that you have seen from him, as he is not an actual member.

Good luck in Ulduar!

Kreegerz - Troll Rogue - Mannoroth - bnwgaming.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dullboyy - Undead rogue   Dullboyy - Undead rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dullboyy - Undead rogue
Page 1 of 1