Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Molentests app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Molentes

Molentests app Empty
PostSubject: Molentests app   Molentests app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:17 am

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)

Molentest

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)

orc hunter

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.

my guild is server transferring and your a great guild. i applied once when i was ungeared to your guild and got a spot as a "pvp" member.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?

reddragon, they are server transferring.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?

Raid member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

no prebc raids, i raided all raids in bc except for sunwell and ive cleared all wotlk content, excluding 25 3d/2d and 10man 3d/2d, but i have experience with 2d for both.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)

survival

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

erm i cant do screenshots, but i currently use recount omen and xperl.

9. How old are you?

15, but i am mature i guess you could say.

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.

yes i can tuesdays and weekends, if thats a problem then idk

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.
canadians are
fat as any tauren could be
their fat rolls glisten
Back to top Go down
Molentes

Molentests app Empty
PostSubject: sorry   Molentests app I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 am

my irl friend server transferred, not to where my guild went but still, i followed im.
Back to top Go down

Molentests app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesís :: Closed Applications :: Closed Applications-
Jump to: