Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ohyeakoolaid's APP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohyeakoo

Ohyeakoolaid's APP Empty
PostSubject: Ohyeakoolaid's APP   Ohyeakoolaid's APP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:44 pm

You must create an account to link URL's

The form must be completely filled out in order to be considered for review.

NOTE: WE WILL LIKELY ADOPT A TUES/THURS/SUN 7PM-11PM RAIDING SCHEDULE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Ohyeakoolaid

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Troll Rogue

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I recently got back into wow from a 1 mouth break and im looking for a PvP guild that knows what there doing. What i hear from friends that are in your guild you guys are one of ,if not, the best guild on the server for PvP and PvE and i would like to be a part of that.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
I was in the guild "Saturnalia" ,but once i got back on wow i got the news that due to some misunderstanding the guild broke up leaveing me guildless :*(

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
PvP/Arena Member

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #5?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #5. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
PvP mut 41/5/25 & 45/0/25 3v3 build

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
I had a human lvl 70 rogue with 1850 2v2 and 1900 3v3 but i hated ally so i rerolled horde and i hit lvl 70 about 2-3 mouths from WOTLK so i just full S2 and some S3/4 gear.In that gear i was PvP Shadowstep maces and i beat Stewdawg,Conclusion,Tranybrocoli a number of times who all had 4-5 S5 gear.

11. Are you able to make raid times of tues/thurs 7-11 server.
Im allways on if you guys need me and i would be more then happy to respec Combat swords for you guys if need.
Back to top Go down
conclusion

conclusion

Ohyeakoolaid's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohyeakoolaid's APP   Ohyeakoolaid's APP I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 pm

good at pvp
we need more for pvp
get some fucking premades imo
/vouch
Back to top Go down
Tipico

Ohyeakoolaid's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohyeakoolaid's APP   Ohyeakoolaid's APP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 pm

I don't have any problems with you as a pvp member as long as your not an idiot Smile
Back to top Go down
Thenuge

Thenuge

Ohyeakoolaid's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohyeakoolaid's APP   Ohyeakoolaid's APP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Accepted on the basis of PVP only do not expect to get into a 25 man ever
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

Ohyeakoolaid's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohyeakoolaid's APP   Ohyeakoolaid's APP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Yo,
Thenuge wrote:
Accepted on the basis of PVP only do not expect to get into a 25 man ever

Lol, well put.

Later Days,
Vinna - Corey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohyeakoolaid's APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohyeakoolaid's APP   Ohyeakoolaid's APP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohyeakoolaid's APP