Nemesís
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nemesís

HomeHome  DKPDKP  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

keydra - blood elf death knight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keydra

keydra - blood elf death knight Empty
PostSubject: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 pm

1. What is your name? (eg. Drulethen)
Keydra

2. What is your race and class? (eg. Blood Elf Warlock)
Blood Elf Death Knight

3. Tell us why you want to join Nemesis.
I want to join Nemesis, because I would love to be in an end-game raiding guys have one of the best progressions on the server. I transfered Servers a few weeks ago and was on the guild that was Second on the server, and hope to continue in the front-lines.

4. What previous guilds have you been with and why did you leave them?
Unrestrained on Balnazzar-US, I left because there was alot of Death Knights in the guild, they were newer than me, has less experience and did less damage, but still got more raid time than me.

Carnificus Regius (The Guild I'm Currently In) Great Guild, Great People, the progression seems to be a little slow, because there aren't enough dedicated player that show up on raid time.

5. Are you looking to become a "Raid Member" or a "PvP/Arena Member" primarily?
Raid Member, never been too interested in PvP.

6. Please post what instances you have raiding experience in if you answered "Raid Member" to question #5. Please include anything pre-BC and post-BC.
Currently, all WotLK content except for 10 man Malygos, but I've done 25 man malygos multiple times and it shouldnt be hard for me to do 10 man.
BC, i wasn't raiding just leveling my Paladin slowly, other than a Kara run after the Wrath release.
Pre-BC, i've done MC, and UBRS, wasn't too into raiding, just was part of like a Half-Guild Half-Pug type thing

7. What spec do you plan to use given your answer to #4?
Note: This doesn't need to be your current spec, but the spec you plan to use given your answer to #4. (Please provide a wowarmory.com/ or similar link to your desired spec)
51/0/20
That or take 1 point out of Virulence, in Higher Hit Rating gear and put it in Outbreak

8. Please post a wowarmory.com link to your character and a screenshot of your current UI.

9. How old are you?

10. If there is anything you would like to say regarding your application that didn't get said in the previous answers, here is your chance!
All is said and done, other than that sweet bonus question ive been waiting to answer

Bonus (Go ahead, skip it and see what happens): Write a Haiku about how fat Canadians really are.

Refrigerator
Refrigerator Hockey
Refrigerator
Back to top Go down
Quizzit

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm

WORST HAIKU EVER
Back to top Go down
Nopskillz

Nopskillz

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Gear certainly checks out.

I need to discuss your app with Hewch later today when I'm off work.

I'll try to get you some feedback asap after that.
Back to top Go down
Deadmeed

Deadmeed

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Nopskillz wrote:
Gear certainly checks out.

I need to discuss your app with Hewch later today when I'm off work.

I'll try to get you some feedback asap after that.

You'll need to discuss his haiku cause it was choaderific.
Back to top Go down
Hewch

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Nopz and I are still Discussing this..."Haiku" Needs work imo.

Gears fine, Not a fan of Blood, Never have been and I find your spec confusing, But We can discuss it, Rotation etcetc.

I would also like to see your JCing Maxed. Great Buffs/ shows dedication. If you need Help, Im usually always more then willing to lend a hand.

And to be honest, Id like to see Another Frost DK (DW most likely)in the raid, since we have Diiaz Bringing the Unholy goodies, And the Blood buffs are already taken care of with an Enhance shaman present. Again, another thing we can go over.

PM me anytime im not in an Arena.
Back to top Go down
Vinna
Admin
Vinna

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:36 am

Yo,

Gonna go ahead and nay say on this app. The lack of effort put into the app is kind of obvious. Clearly asked for Screen Shots and links yet none were provided. Along with broken and uncompleted sentences it just seems to overflow with half heartedness. If an applicant cant put in the the effort to provide what is asked for on an application, I'd question their ability to do what is asked in a raid.

Also bad Haiku is bad...

Later days,
Vinna - Corey

Edit: Spelling; Thanks troll!

Last edited by Vinna on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keydra

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Sorry Vinna, that i don't use perfect Grammar and Puncuation ect., and to be completely honest, I didn't even notice that the "Post a Screenshot of your UI" was even on the question, on the count I was sort of rushing through this a bit :/, and I did provide a link of my Armory, it just decided to run away I guess, if you care enough you can just look me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keydra - blood elf death knight   keydra - blood elf death knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keydra - blood elf death knight
Page 1 of 1